Money In The Bank!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
They opening up with Women's MITB? Good way to get this going

Hope Becky gets it

Little bizzare to have the briefcase for a division that has 6 people though? Unless they can cash it on Raw, thatd be interesting

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Tamina wins.....Have Nia beat Alexa and Tamina cash it in. Battle of the wilder beasts

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
But no. I'm going for Asaka coming in out of nowhere and winning!!

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Woah woah WWE, the fuck is this shi
But no. I'm going for Asaka coming in out of nowhere and winning!!
Oh shit thatd be awesome. But now thinking this briefcase is a convenient way for someone to beat Asaka when she gets the no brainer immediate championship.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Also, not gonna lie, had a good laugh at that Women Power promo when they brought up Jaqueline. Now I know why they put her in there, however coma, doesn't make it less funny

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Woah woah WWE, the fuck is this shi

Oh shit thatd be awesome. But now thinking this briefcase is a convenient way for someone to beat Asaka when she gets the no brainer immediate championship.
Didn't even think of that. But absolutely. Could you imagine Bayley taking Asaka to the edge. But Asaka barely wins. Then comes the Cash in.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Anyone notice Tamina is like Nia. They can't even stand up or walk after working a bit. They need to desperately work their cardio.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Didn't even think of that. But absolutely. Could you imagine Bayley taking Asaka to the edge. But Asaka barely wins. Then comes the Cash in.
Oh thatd be a good feud to give Bayley credibility back actually. Give her a foil that she can recreate some killer matches with.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Flair could have some killer matches with Asaka imo.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I mean, they are playing to Tamina's strengths here, one little spot, get her out, comes back in, does a ladder save, get her back out.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I have a slight tingly fear that Carnella will win because someone thinks itll be funny seeing Ellsworth carrying a briefcase around friendzone style

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Lana is wrestling!?

For the belt?!? What!? I miss a couple of weeks and this happens? Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I do find it slightly funny that after the whole video package of how far women have come in wrestling, they had it end with a man having to do the work.

Also hope Lana gets that belt

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Lana is wrestling!?

For the belt?!? What!? I miss a couple of weeks and this happens? Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
Yeah she wanted to be in the MiTB match, Shane said "No, you havent done anything to get that honor." Then Glowdust started laughing for some reason, think Lana called her an idiot. So she got a title match.

Logic is logic

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Yeah she wanted to be in the MiTB match, Shane said "No, you havent done anything to get that honor." Then Glowdust started laughing for some reason, think Lana called her an idiot. So she got a title match.

Logic is logic
.......Whut haha. Stupid as hell. But I'll allow it

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Did Big E get bigger or is it the gold singlet? Shit that man is massive