General Monkeypox is not a gay disease

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Only the gaya are getting it here atm. But it's only about 87. Or 200.

Its in the gay community and sex clinics apparently.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I think they are just making up diseases now. Gotta keep that power. I'm not falling for it.

M

member 3289

I think they are just making up diseases now. Gotta keep that power. I'm not falling for it.
Most of the stuff I've read in mainstream media in the last day or two has said that the disease isn't that contagious and that it won't result in massive outbreaks.

But by all means stick to your narrative of the narrative.

Pussy.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Most of the stuff I've read in mainstream media in the last day or two has said that the disease isn't that contagious and that it won't result in massive outbreaks.

But by all means stick to your narrative of the narrative.

Pussy.
Why don't you go find another blackbird feather and claim it's from a Blue Jay.

Moron.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Bollocks, I'm not falling for your tricks you dirty puff!!

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I felt safe when they said that only gays and bisexuals could get it, but then became worried when they said that 'men who have sex with men' can also get it. God damn homos had to go and somehow infect our perfectly straight, man-fucking community and ruin it for us too.

This is a pretty fantastic troll job by the WHO. What better way to follow up pissing off bogans everywhere by locking them down for 2 years than by finishing if off by telling them that they are all a bunch of Peter Puffers for getting a cough?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I felt safe when they said that only gays and bisexuals could get it, but then became worried when they said that 'men who have sex with men' can also get it. God damn homos had to go and somehow infect our perfectly straight, man-fucking community and ruin it for us too.

This is a pretty fantastic troll job by the WHO. What better way to follow up pissing off bogans everywhere by locking them down for 2 years than by finishing if off by telling them that they are all a bunch of Peter Puffers for getting a cough?
I feel like "Oh. This won't be a problem. It spreads through droplets." was something WHO told us about something else.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Splinty @Splinty wtf is going on?

Some dots showed up a few days ago. Along with some lesions. Have I got the monkey disease? ? None of them dots are normally there. Did I catch AIDS?

IMG20220527161514.jpgIMG20220527161732.jpgIMG20220527161537.jpgIMG20220527161647.jpg