Monster's hall of champions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I was curious about the history of monsters and ended up compiling a list of past champions. Lot of names I haven't heard in a long time.
I did this quickly so I plan to edit the formatting and trying to figure out what some of the users new names are.

Season 1 - @ Left Hook Larry @Left Hook Larry

Season 2 - @ Zeph @Zeph

Season 3 - @ Left Hook Larry @Left Hook Larry

Season 4 - @ Left Hook Larry @Left Hook Larry

Season 5 - @ Hwoarang @Hwoarang (start of picking all fights on the card)

Season 6 - @@conor mcgregor nut hugger

Season 7 Zeph @Zeph

Season 8 Gay For Longo @Gay For Longo

Season 9 MILF @MILF

Season 10 @conor mcgregor nut hugger

Season 11 ECC170 @ECC170

Season 12 txstr1986 @txstr1986

Season 13 txstr1986 @txstr1986

Season 14 @conor mcgregor nut hugger

Season 15 Weidman's right nut @Weidman's right nut

Season 16 ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon

Season 17 ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon

Season 18 sparkuri @sparkuri

Season 19 ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon

Season 20 @jeicex

Season 21 *TIE Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse & nuraknu @nuraknu

Season 22 The Sound of Violence @The Sound of Violence

Season 23 @MC Gusto

Season 24 txstr1986 @txstr1986

Season 25 ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon

Season 26 ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon

Season 27 ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon

Last edited:

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm sorry for playing Season 18 ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon .
As promised, I will not play again when you're in the middle of a streak.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I was curious about the history of monsters and ended up compiling a list of past champions. Lot of names I haven't heard in a long time.
I did is quickly so I plan to edit the formatting and trying to figure out what some of the users new names are.
I would also like to find out the results from season 1-6

Season 7 Zeph @Zeph

Season 8 Gay For Longo @Gay For Longo

Season 9 MILF @MILF

Season 10 @conor mcgregor nut hugger

Season 11 ECC170 @ECC170

Season 12 txstr1986 @txstr1986

Season 13 txstr1986 @txstr1986

Season 14 @conor mcgregor nut hugger

Season 15 Weidman's right nut @Weidman's right nut

Season 16 ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon

Season 17 ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon

Season 18 sparkuri @sparkuri

Season 19 ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon

Season 20 @jeicex

Season 21 *TIE Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse & nuraknu @nuraknu

Season 22 The Sound of Violence @The Sound of Violence

Season 23 @MC Gusto

Season 24 txstr1986 @txstr1986

Season 25 ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon

Season 26 ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon

Season 27 TBD
I won seasons 1-6

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Pretty sure I won 5 of the first 6...only one man could beat me in my prime...he was a damn legend
What a rivalry it was boys. You really had to be there, to fathom the intensity of that mano e mano dogfight

It was Song, he won the biggest Event in History
He won the damn ATM 3
Check the archives

Last edited:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
OPs list is rubbish, I've won two. Maybe nuraknu @nuraknu can remember but one was the tiered points system and I dominated. The other one was the May vs Mac card.
SLbPDmY.png

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
OPs list is rubbish, I've won two. Maybe nuraknu @nuraknu can remember but one was the tiered points system and I dominated. The other one was the May vs Mac card.
View attachment 15076
This is true. In season 5 we also had three head-to-head leagues and you won the elite league, Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken won the second league, and I won the third league (I think that was my first season playing).

Also, you did win the money belt, and I believe Sheepdog @Saloth Sar won the BMF belt.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This is true. In season 5 we also had three head-to-head leagues and you won the elite league, Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken won the second league, and I won the third league (I think that was my first season playing).

Also, you did win the money belt, and I believe Sheepdog @Saloth Sar won the BMF belt.
I didn't start until season 16. Really not sure how things were reformatted in the early seasons.
Happy to edit if you have something I can copy/paste

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015

This was an era when championships really meant something. Champions conducted themselves like “Champions”. In my opinion, all “modern” champions have an asterisk beside there name.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This was an era when championships really meant something. Champions conducted themselves like “Champions”. In my opinion, all “modern” champions have an asterisk beside there name.
One thing that has remained consistent is the losers!

Last edited:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You won the B league. Posts like this have kept you out of the A leagues all your life.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I didn't start until season 16. Really not sure how things were reformatted in the early seasons.
Happy to edit if you have something I can copy/paste
Those were extra games for fun like the teams. I have the setup in the sheet to run teams if you as the winner want to pick a theme for next season.

I think Q @Qat might have done the head-to-head leagues by hand? In any case I'm not sure I'd be able to keep up with them next season, but they were fun.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
There's been a ton of different formats and contests and that is what makes this forum the best.. I'm a 4 division WORLD CHAMP! My arm is tired from digging the knives and patting myself on the back.. Who remembers the INFAMOUS ATM 1 Championship when the Card itself won and everybody lost?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
There's been a ton of different formats and contests and that is what makes this forum the best.. I'm a 4 division WORLD CHAMP! My arm is tired from digging the knives and patting myself on the back.. Who remembers the INFAMOUS ATM 1 Championship when the Card itself won and everybody lost?
Good times. Those were the days of WWF avatars.