Monster's Pick 'em Championship Season 10

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
EVENT 5: UFC Fight Night 112 - Chiesa vs. Lee - Sunday, June 25 - 5:30 PM ET / 2:30 PM PT

Michael Chiesa ko[] sub[x] dec[]
vs.
Kevin Lee ko[] sub[] dec[]

Tim Boetsch ko[] sub[] dec[]
vs.
Johny Hendricks ko[] sub[] dec[x]

Felice Herrig ko[] sub[] dec[]
vs.
Justine Kish ko[] sub[] dec[x]

Joachim Christensen ko[] sub[] dec[]
vs.
Dominick Reyes ko[] sub[x] dec[]

Tim Means ko[x] sub[] dec[]
vs.
Alex Garcia ko[] sub[] dec[]

B.J. Penn ko[] sub[] dec[x]
vs.
Dennis Siver ko[] sub[] dec[]

Clay Guida ko[] sub[] dec[]
vs.
Erik Koch ko[] sub[x] dec[]

Carla Esparza ko[] sub[] dec[x]
vs.
Maryna Moroz ko[] sub[] dec[]

Devin Powell ko[] sub[] dec[]
vs.
Darrell Horcher ko[] sub[] dec[x]

Jared Gordon ko[] sub[] dec[x]
vs.
Michel Quiñones ko[] sub[] dec[]

Josh Stansbury ko[] sub[x] dec[]
vs.
Jeremy Kimball ko[] sub[] dec[]

Tony Martin ko[] sub[x] dec[]
vs.
Johnny Case ko[] sub[] dec[]

Vitor Miranda ko[] sub[] dec[]
vs.
Marvin Vettori ko[] sub[] dec[x]

Last edited:

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Forgot a couple there lol
Still going back and forth on Hendricks fight, I need a comeback.... hmm might change that one

Only 2 dogs taken so far, boetch and herig definitely are live dogs

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
k, now that I'm looking at ppls picks, it would really fucking help to know how far back I am hahaha

T

The Big Guy

k, now that I'm looking at ppls picks, it would really fucking help to know how far back I am hahaha
Boestch only wins when hes supposed to lose. That said hes supposed to lose tonight and i placed alot of bets on hendricks. I wouldnt be suprised if hendricks finishes him if he fights the way he did against lombard. But i feel like it might be a wall n stall type of fight

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Boestch only wins when hes supposed to lose. That said hes supposed to lose tonight and i placed alot of bets on hendricks. I wouldnt be suprised if hendricks finishes him if he fights the way he did against lombard. But i feel like it might be a wall n stall type of fight
Hendricks also looked good in the 3rd at 185 last fight whereas we've seen him gas so fucking bad before too...
We also know boetch is the type to come out guns blazing in the 3rd if he knows he's down
So many ways the fight could go
I still think the safer play is Hendricks

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
it's a 51/49 fight imo, that's why I'm taking boetch with the odds for bets, but taking Hendricks here
I think Hendricks is a touch safer
Johny has had poor first rounds lately and missing weight doesn't make me think he'll be of much use late in the third.

Tim isn't going win being more technical or crafty as Hendricks. If he can just keep it neutral until the half way mark he has a knack for late fight burst that come out of nowhere and do damage. I think Johny will wilt nearing the end of 2 and Tim will take over.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Johny has had poor first rounds lately and missing weight doesn't make me think he'll be of much use late in the third.

Tim isn't going win being more technical or crafty as Hendricks. If he can just keep it neutral until the half way mark he has a knack for late fight burst that come out of nowhere and do damage. I think Johny will wilt nearing the end of 2 and Tim will take over.
The missing weight is terrifying me lol
That's why I keep bringing up how boetch is a comeback fighter
So back and forth on it

T

The Big Guy

Money has come in on chiesa
Down to +110 and the finish odds for both are nearly the same
I like that bet. Ive just been waiting on the lines come fight night

I think lee will be edging the rounds until he fucks up and chiesa finishes him

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
We have different picks for Herrig and Johnys fights. Any interest in those for a PayPal?

T

The Big Guy

The missing weight is terrifying me lol
That's why I keep bringing up how boetch is a comeback fighter
So back and forth on it
I think hendricks wins 75% of the time. And even if hes fat and tired and misses weight he still only loses to top guys and has a granite chin. I highly doubt boetsch outworks him or finishes him

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
We have different picks for Herrig and Johnys fights. Any interest in those for a PayPal?
Sent you a message in the betting thread lol
I think hendricks wins 75% of the time. And even if hes fat and tired and misses weight he still only loses to top guys and has a granite chin. I highly doubt boetsch outworks him or finishes him
I dunno, boetch hits like a fucking truck
Edit: Johnny wins 60% of the time

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
My reasoning wouldn't apply if it was at WW. The bigger guys will make him tire faster and are tougher to finish.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I tried to get my picks in, but I'm kind of drunk and my phone is fucking up. I'm sucking real bad in this round anyway, hell, even Wild @Wild is beating me. I'll start up again next round.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I'm not going to post the next template yet, because it looks like the card isn't finalized. Co-main is TBA vs. TBD.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'll cut you a deal. Send me $10 now and we can forget the. Save yourself $10 and preserve your dignity in the face of the relentless shit talking you'll hear when I beat you.

I won't make this offer again, so think carefully.
Oh hey man, I'm just seeing this now...weird I know.

Anyways.

I'm just gonna check the standings and see where everyone's at. Hope you're having a good day.