Monster's Pick 'em Championship Season 25 (starts May 30, 2020)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Lol @ losers who copy. Guys it is literally a game played for the fun of it. And if you copy, you'll never win anyway so just post your own dumb picks

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Ban away haha

I am basically throwing darts for winners

I did research for one event and did good...but I don't want to take the time to scour the records of unknown fighters...doesn't interest me unless I am betting cold hard cash

I copy pasted two of the cards so far and changed a couple fights...this time I changed nothing...and I regret nothing...I picked a horrible person to copy my homework from this week and it cost me the lead haha

Blame Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken
He tagged me into a reminder thread so I decided to do monsters again

If you look at it a different way it adds tactics and deception to the pics...somebody could post bad picks for the copycats...then change to their real pics right before the event and in a sense dupe the copycats into horrible pics and expose them for the lazy ass bitches they apparently are...This is the evolution of Monsters warfare
Oh, don't get me wrong. Only SongExotic2 @SongExotic2 would be subject to the ban. Apologies for not making that more clear from the start. ;)

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
You aren't supposed to copy. I don't check. If you were consistently coming in at the top like Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken, I might notice or someone else might notice. I do what the people want really.

If enough people complain about picks being copied, rather than single anyone out, I would probably start having everyone PM their picks to me, and then I might post them after the event starts, or when I do the scoring, or whenever I get to it.

I wanted to make a separate site for the picks, and splinty has some kind of api I might be able to use one day, but idk.
Conor Macgregor Nut Hugger has been copying my picks. I didn’t want to say anything because he is a vengeful Bitch, and I hoped someone would notice how odd it is that he is suddenly relevant in the standings, however it is getting close to the end of the season and seeing him near the top of the leaderboard sickens me. Please throw him out of the competition.

Last edited:

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Ok, we have a fight card. Still not posted on ufc.com, so I have no idea what the bout order really is, so if you post late, just include a note about what fights happened and where they're at.

Also, they might announce another one. If they do, and everyone adds it in time, we'll count it. If anyone posted their picks already and misses coming back to add it, we won't count it.

TEMPLATE

EVENT 5 (FINAL): UFC FN: Poirier vs. Hooker - Saturday, June 27, 4PM EDT (check your timezone)

Dustin Poirier ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ] draw[ ]
vs.
Dan Hooker ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ]

Mike Perry ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ] draw[ ]
vs.
Mickey Gall ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ]

Gian Villante ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ] draw[ ]
vs.
Maurice Greene ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ]

Luis Peña ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ] draw[ ]
vs.
Khama Worthy ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ]

Philipe Lins ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ] draw[ ]
vs.
Tanner Boser ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ]

Sean Woodson ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ] draw[ ]
vs.
Julian Erosa ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ]

Brendan Allen ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ] draw[ ]
vs.
Kyle Daukaus ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ]

Mara Romero Borella ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ] draw[ ]
vs.
Miranda Maverick ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ]

Ramiz Brahimaj ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ] draw[ ]
vs.
Takashi Sato ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ]

Jordan Griffin ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ] draw[ ]
vs.
Youssef Zalal ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ]

Jinh Yu Frey ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ] draw[ ]
vs.
Kay Hansen ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ]

Last edited:

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I picked the wrong person to copy picks from this week.

Not gonna name any names but they are off my list of people to copy from.
Everyone nose who it is anyways. I wish it had been me, this week was fuckin’ brutal.
You aren't supposed to copy. I don't check. If you were consistently coming in at the top like Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken, I might notice or someone else might notice. I do what the people want really.

If enough people complain about picks being copied, rather than single anyone out, I would probably start having everyone PM their picks to me, and then I might post them after the event starts, or when I do the scoring, or whenever I get to it.

I wanted to make a separate site for the picks, and splinty has some kind of api I might be able to use one day, but idk.
I copied txstr1986 @txstr1986 once and changed 3-4 picks. It worked out horribly. I had a feeling deep down he was a bum.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ok, we have a fight card. Still not posted on ufc.com, so I have no idea what the bout order really is, so if you post late, just include a note about what fights happened and where they're at.

Also, they might announce another one. If they do, and everyone adds it in time, we'll count it. If anyone posted their picks already and misses coming back to add it, we won't count it.

TEMPLATE

EVENT 5 (FINAL): UFC FN: Poirier vs. Hooker - Saturday, June 27, 4PM EDT (check your timezone)

Dustin Poirier ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ] draw[ ]
vs.

Mike Perry ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ] draw[ ]
vs.

vs.
Maurice Greene ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ]

Luis Peña ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ] draw[ ]
vs.

vs.
Tanner Boser ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ]

Sean Woodson ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ] draw[ ]
vs.
Kyle Nelson ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ]

Brendan Allen ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ] draw[ ]
vs.

Mara Romero Borella ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ] draw[ ]
vs.

Ramiz Brahimaj ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ] draw[ ]
vs.

vs.
Youssef Zalal ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ]

Jinh Yu Frey ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ] draw[ ]
vs.
Is this Sato feller from Okinawa?

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
If you look at it a different way it adds tactics and deception to the pics...somebody could post bad picks for the copycats...then change to their real pics right before the event and in a sense dupe the copycats into horrible pics and expose them for the lazy ass bitches they apparently are...This is the evolution of Monsters warfare
I basically do this every time which is why I'm usually the first one to post. I just don't change them to my good picks because I absolutely suck

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
Dustin Poirier ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[x ] draw[ ]
vs.

Mike Perry ko[x ] sub[ ] dec[ ] draw[ ]
vs.

vs.
Maurice Greene ko[x ] sub[ ] dec[ ]

Luis Peña ko[x ] sub[ ] dec[ ] draw[ ]
vs.

vs.
Tanner Boser ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ x]

Sean Woodson ko[x ] sub[ ] dec[ ] draw[ ]
vs.
Kyle Nelson ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ ]

Brendan Allen ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[x ] draw[ ]
vs.

Mara Romero Borella ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[x ] draw[ ]
vs.

Ramiz Brahimaj ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ x] draw[ ]
vs.

vs.
Youssef Zalal ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ x]

Jinh Yu Frey ko[ ] sub[ ] dec[ x] draw[ ]
vs.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Worst tournament I've ever had smh.. Bad day of picks always beats a good day of work though.