Monster's Pick 'em Championship Season 26 (July 11-August 1 2020)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have a suspicion I diddnt do to well on this event, not only because I guessed, but also because of the late changes I diddnt resubmit.

Consider yourself lucky.

M

member 3289

Second straight silver medal.

I'm better than this. Florida is better than this.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I think it’s possible to respect the achievement without having any respect for the man. Maybe things will change but that’s where I’m at.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
At least I finished strong.

Congrats to RaginCajun @Asshole on his second from last place victory, and kiss my ass ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon because I congratulated you last month. Just know this swine merchant, your time is near at hand.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Can I get a x2 or something beside my gold name. I feel like it's a total disservice to the champ to not be awarded some sort of gratuity for defending the championship.

M

member 3289

Sex Chicken @Rob Ford’s Crack Pipe's daughter isn't taking this latest result well. Every season daddy tells her, "We're gonna do it this season, sweetheart" and every season she is left disappointed when the final results are announced.

The mother-in-law is currently trying to calm her down because she refuses to talk to her father

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Can I get a x2 or something beside my gold name. I feel like it's a total disservice to the champ to not be awarded some sort of gratuity for defending the championship.
I think if he puts x2 next to you name you will end up with the title "Formerly 'ShatsBassoon'", so you're best off putting it there yourself if you want it.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
MoDs give him a pink name. With full privileges for 54 days