Monster's Pick 'em Championship Season 28 (SEPT 19-OCT 24, 2020)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Thank you as always nuraknu @nuraknu !!!
Congrats Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken !!! I was nipping at your heels, but shit the bed in event 5. Made a solid comeback in event 6, but it wasn't enough. Enjoy your victory, but you are taking everything I worked for mother fucker!
tenor-14.giftenor-13.gif

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Wow! So many people to thank! What a journey!

I'm just a simple man, who enjoys spending time with family and friends, crackers and cheese, and a glass of ice cold Coke Zero, and here I find myself at the top of the fight prognasticating world.

I want to thank nuraknu @nuraknu first of all. Another season was passing and I felt it slipping through my fingers. Then I found out that you were with child and I realized that this was bigger than me. I wanted your baby to come into the world with a Monster's Champion they could look up to. A Monster's Champion who showed a young child that with blood sweat and tears, they can achieve anything. Please tell your child my brave story. Tell them it's okay to dream.

I've watched past champions like ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon and their unprofessional, and classless behaviour taught me everything I don't want to be as a champion. I want to be the type of champion people look up to, the type of champion people reach out to when they are feeling down, the type of champion who picks people up when maybe they stop believing in themselves.

Well I guess the rollercoaster starts now. Nuraknu feel free to market me in any way you see fit.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018

I'm just a simple man, who enjoys spending time with family and friends, crackers and cheese, and a glass of ice cold Coke Zero, and here I find myself at the top of the fight prognasticating world.

I want to thank nuraknu @nuraknu first of all. Another season was passing and I felt it slipping through my fingers. Then I found out that you were with child and I realized that this was bigger than me. I wanted your baby to come into the world with a Monster's Champion they could look up to. A Monster's Champion who showed a young child that with blood sweat and tears, they can achieve anything. Please tell your child my brave story. Tell them it's okay to dream.

I've watched past champions like ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon and their unprofessional, and classless behaviour taught me everything I don't want to be as a champion. I want to be the type of champion people look up to, the type of champion people reach out to when they are feeling down, the type of champion who picks people up when maybe they stop believing in themselves.

Well I guess the rollercoaster starts now. Nuraknu feel free to market me in any way you see fit.
After that speech it is only right that nuraknu @nuraknu names her child "Sex Chicken"

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Congratulations to Dick Niaz @Dick Niaz on his victory. ??
I knew you could do it, buddy.

Thanks again to nuraknu @nuraknu , even though you were borderline duty shirking. ?
Don’t you ever let motherhood get in the way of a Monster’s Tourney again. I hope the kid comes out healthy and strong, hopefully he doesn’t ruin your husband’s future endeavors.

Last edited:

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Fake champ!

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
This is going to be more accurate than you know. While I am on maternity leave from Monster's, Splinty may end up leaving you gold for months. That means months of representing this game and answering all the "why is your name pee-colored?" questions (with tact and diplomacy befitting your new station). It could be a lot of work!

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018

Oh, that’s rich. I thought you winning was some sort of stunt, like when Diego got beat by that kid with Downs syndrome.
Honor and u have no business being together.