Monster's

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Should the top men make Monsters a permanent staple and come out of pocket?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
M

member 1013

I converted it to a google sheet to make it easily shared. I've added a few features but all of your logic is still there.

*and I did ask splinty at one point about access to some of the api for this software but I don't think he's ready to go there yet
Splinty @Splinty give her the access codes

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I converted it to a google sheet to make it easily shared. I've added a few features but all of your logic is still there.

*and I did ask splinty at one point about access to some of the api for this software but I don't think he's ready to go there yet
How’s the family?

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
[
How’s the family?
We're ok, thanks. It's a bit much right now since my husband has gone back to work. No relatives can come to help for a bit because of the virus, so we're on our own for now.

I also still have my older son home and fully remote since our area is so bad right now, and I start back working part time remote in about a week, so it's a lot to juggle.

Unfortunately I do not foresee having time to do Monster's any time soon. You might have to be the champ a while longer.

One of the things I like best about Monster's is that we can post our picks in the midst of other conversation. I was thinking if we can't do much with the api that I could just write some kind of crawler/screen scraper to grab picks, but I don't think I'll have time to write anything.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
[
We're ok, thanks. It's a bit much right now since my husband has gone back to work. No relatives can come to help for a bit because of the virus, so we're on our own for now.

I also still have my older son home and fully remote since our area is so bad right now, and I start back working part time remote in about a week, so it's a lot to juggle.

Unfortunately I do not foresee having time to do Monster's any time soon. You might have to be the champ a while longer.

One of the things I like best about Monster's is that we can post our picks in the midst of other conversation. I was thinking if we can't do much with the api that I could just write some kind of crawler/screen scraper to grab picks, but I don't think I'll have time to write anything.
Good to hear. It must be crazy with a baby and a kid doing remote. I only have my daughter to worry about and her remote school is wearing me out. Congratulations on the baby.