Lifestyle More disgusting habit?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

What's more repulsive: Smoking or chewing tobacco?

• Smoking

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Chewing

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Smoking or chewing? I smoked for 20 years. Then quit cold turkey, never looked back. I still have friends who smoke, and will find myself stepping outside of a bar with them while they smoke. I'm cool with it. I smoked enough cigarettes in my time.

But I think chewing is way more disgusting. I saw some jerkoff sitting on the train filling a water bottle half way up with his spit. I wanted to punch him in the face so badly.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
chewing is fucking disgusting .i used to work with a guy who chewed.we can have a guy spitting chew all over the shop so he used gatoraide bottles to spit in..the fucker left bottles everywhere.with no lids they would get knocked over and spill.with lids they would literally explode in the summer heat.the shit goes rank.fuckin gross.that being said i would rather deal with a chewer than some fag who wants to go outside and have a smoke every time there is 30 seconds of down time.i dont have to breathe second hand smoke and they dont leave butts all over the ground.we have always had a constant battle over smokers at work.why the fuck should someone doing something antisocial get rewarded with small breaks throughout the day?if they get 4 or 5 5-10 min breaks during the day that is 25-50 mins they are getting paid to work

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
chewing is fucking disgusting .i used to work with a guy who chewed.we can have a guy spitting chew all over the shop so he used gatoraide bottles to spit in..the fucker left bottles everywhere.with no lids they would get knocked over and spill.with lids they would literally explode in the summer heat.the shit goes rank.fuckin gross.that being said i would rather deal with a chewer than some fag who wants to go outside and have a smoke every time there is 30 seconds of down time.i dont have to breathe second hand smoke and they dont leave butts all over the ground.we have always had a constant battle over smokers at work.why the fuck should someone doing something antisocial get rewarded with small breaks throughout the day?if they get 4 or 5 5-10 min breaks during the day that is 25-50 mins they are getting paid to work
Chew for sure. I had a friend who kept warm spit bottles in the car and house for weeks and weeks. It was disgusting.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Smoking, because it affects other people more.

Actually, we don't have chew over here, so I'm ignorant on that.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
God damn it Leigh, why do you make me go full asshole mode at 10am. Why is it that people in Chicago, the 3rd largest city, and the best in the greatest country, complain about a fucking cigarette, yet are oblivious to cabs, cars, busses, etc... that are puking toxins into the same air you breathe, yet you want to whine about a cigarette. There is some fucked up thought process there.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I've chewed and smoked. Smoking is way more disgusting. Ash, smoke, tannin...it's dirty everywhere. Chew is dirty in a bottle. Just don't spill the bottle.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
God damn it Leigh, why do you make me go full asshole mode at 10am. Why is it that people in Chicago, the 3rd largest city, and the best in the greatest country, complain about a fucking cigarette, yet are oblivious to cabs, cars, busses, etc... that are puking toxins into the same air you breathe, yet you want to whine about a cigarette. There is some fucked up thought process there.
Sure, those are bad for you too. But we're comparing smoking with chewing, not smoking with vehicle exhaust fumes.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Smoking, because it affects other people more.

Actually, we don't have chew over here, so I'm ignorant on that.
I chewed Copenhagen in the states but wouldn't chew around anyone....I was addicted but didn't want anyone seeing me do it.

My motto is, if you smoke and that shit come my way and get smoke on my clothes and my lungs I have the right to put a chew in and spit all over your clothes and food and the walls, etc. fuck you to smokers....fucking the momo's now block the front entrance to everything

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Both gross me out equally.
This. Disgusting. I've done neither, but my parents are 2 packs a day, without fail. I was made fun of my whole life for their poor habits and smelling disgusting from it.

Funny thing is, many of the people that made fun of me, are now smokers.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Both are gross.

Smoking is worse because I can smell it when you do it, then I can smell you after you did it. Kentucky still allows smoking in bars around me so I don't visit Kentucky bars. I hate going to a bar that allows smoking as it leaves your clothes smelling like you took a bath in an ashtray.

Dipping is disgusting to witness, and I've had issues with people who have spit on the floor or left their bottles out in the open. If you wanna partake in that disgusting habit, have at it - but you better make damn sure I don't come in contact with it.

M

member 3289

I have never really been a smoker, so I can't stand the smell of cigarette smoke. It makes me absolutely fucking sick.

That being said, I dipped (there IS a difference between chewing and dipping that I guess only southerners understand) for two years. I was up to two cans of cherry Skoal a day towarfs the end.

No, it doesn't smell, but it is absolutely the more disgusting habit. Having spit bottles around your house, having to wash your mouth out every time you take a dip out, etc. I finally quit because I became so disgusted with myself.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
My best friend dips. It is fucking disgusting. Spit bottles all around his apartment. He gets drunk and spills the tobacco all over the fucking place. Must have spent close to $1000 in cleaning fees for spilling that shit in the back of Uber cars.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Chew wins...every time

It's ducking gross.

Smoking is bad because of smell but ash /butt out into container and were ok.

Watch a person chew....come back to me.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Both are disgusting. I don't know too many people that chew, the ones that I do always have this weird face and just that is enough for me.

Smokers don't realize how gross they smell after smoking. They think washing their hands will get rid of that smell but it doesn't.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm not going to get cancer from some other person chewing in the same room as me

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
My best friend dips. It is fucking disgusting. Spit bottles all around his apartment. He gets drunk and spills the tobacco all over the fucking place. Must have spent close to $1000 in cleaning fees for spilling that shit in the back of Uber cars.
Your friends just a slob. It wouldn't be any less disgusting if he had ashtrays all over the place.