General More news on North Korea

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I guess your hatred is so strong that you don't question the source at all?
Hatred? I believe that North Korea is still our enemy, no peace treaty was ever signed right? Correct me if I am wrong.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Hatred? I believe that North Korea is still our enemy, no peace treaty was ever signed right? Correct me if I am wrong.
Absolutely they suck but that tends to give people a free pass not to think subjectively about every thing they hear about it. This story isn't true. Hasn't been reported on by Korean intelligence at all and the only source is some guy in the white house allegedly told the Diplomat.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Absolutely they suck but that tends to give people a free pass not to think subjectively about every thing they hear about it. This story isn't true. Hasn't been reported on by Korean intelligence at all and the only source is some guy in the white house allegedly told the Diplomat.
Agreed, the source isn't water tight, but we do know they have been shooting off rockets. We do know anything can go wrong when they do, this is especially concerning for the immediate region.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Agreed, the source isn't water tight, but we do know they have been shooting off rockets. We do know anything can go wrong when they do, this is especially concerning for the immediate region.
Those rockets have been pretty successful. The only time they failed was due to sabotage.