General More than 47 people overdose at Connecticut park in one day

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MachidaKarate

Aug 4, 2018
Jesus Christ.

More than 47 people overdosed on what’s believed to have been synthetic marijuana at or near a Connecticut city park as fellow parkgoers watched in horror.

Officials said most of the overdoses happened on the New Haven Green throughout the day on Wednesday.

“We have a guy laid out in the alleyway, unresponsive, eyes wide open. He’s out cold,” an unidentified bystander shouted, according to the New Haven Register.

No deaths were reported, but authorities said two people had life-threatening symptoms.

CBS said the victims, covering a range of ages, experienced “a multitude of signs and symptoms ranging from vomiting, hallucinating, high blood pressure, shallow breathing, semi-conscious and unconscious states,” said Rick Fontana, director of the city’s Office of Emergency Operations.

Naloxone, an antidote for narcotic overdoses, was administered to some victims but didn’t appear to be effective.

“Do not come down to the Green and purchase this K2,” city Police Chief Anthony Campbell said. “It is taking people out very quickly, people having respiratory failure. Don’t put your life in harm.”
More than 47 people overdose in New Haven as park visitors watch in horror

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
They probably smoked a big joint (a “fattie”) then got so high they forgot they had already smoked up and then had another joint and OD’d.

M

member 3289

When I’m in Orlando I’m gonna smoke the biggest joint ever that IschKabibble @IschKabibble can make and then I’m gonna take the first waitress who serves us back to her place along with all of her friends and Isch and I are gonna be buried in them there chicks for at least that night
Don't you ever sleep?

MachidaKarate

Aug 4, 2018
lol, I've heard a redneck called it that once, "...smokin' that devil's lettuce eh?"
Funny thing is, the only person I heard say that was from somewhere in Europe. I never learned where exactly but I'm almost positive it was Scandinavia.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Potheads- “Hey cool it with the news about 47 people OD’ing on some skank weed, you’re harshing my groovy buzz”

Me- “Get a job you hippy pedophiles!”

Potheads- “Dude...why you so aggro bro?”

Me- “Because you disgust me, your lifestyle disgusts me, and you should be in jail”