Most Anticipated Armwrestling match in history LIVE - DEVON vs. LEVAN- 6/25/22- King of the Table 4

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 06-25-22

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
King of the Table 4
Available on Android, Apple or Desktop; Click link above to CoreSports $12.99

Place bets at Armbets

Card

Armbets-1.png
armbets-2.png
armbet-3.png

The following is courtesy of the sportsroom.org
King of the Table 4: Everything you need to know about Devon Larratt vs Levan Saginashvili Match-up

We’re into the month of June and are just a day away from witnessing the biggest, most anticipated match in the history of arm wrestling- as Devon Larratt and Levan Saginashvili, two of the greatest, biggest, and strongest arm wrestlers ever, lock horns in the main event of the 4th edition of the prestigious King of the Table 4 event, taking place in Dubai on 25th June.

Devon vs Levan 2022
Even before the two arm wrestlers were slated to face off one another on the table, a rivalry between Devon Larratt and Levan Saginashvili was already cooking up. On one hand, we have Devon aka “No Limits”- the most famous arm wrestler of our time and the Canadian puller has had tremendous success on the table. On the other hand, we have Levan Saginashvili- the most feared and revered arm wrestler on the European circuit. With his raw, sheer strength and size, Levan has earned a fitting nickname, “The Georgian Hulk”.

Arm wrestling fans have been wanting to see the super match for years and after three back-to-back successful editions of the coveted King of the Table event series, the fourth edition is finally making that wish a reality- as Devon and Levan headline the biggest arm wrestling event of 2022.

King of the Table 4: Devon Larratt vs Levan Saginashvili will commence at 9:00 PM CET (Central European Time)/3:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time)/7:00 PM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)/8:00 PM BST (British Summer Time)/12:00 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time)/11:00 PM GST( Gulf Standard Time) on Saturday, 25th June.

Devon vs Levan Odds
Devon Larratt vs Levan Saginashvili has a shutout stake. As the underdog, Devon just needs to win just a single round for his stakeholders to win the bet. On the other hand, the betting favorite Levan must remain undefeated throughout the six rounds and clinch a 6-0 sweep for his Stakeholders to get the victory.

Head over to Armbet to bet on Devon Larratt and Levan Saginashvili.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
just to help me gauge, what was the previous "most anticipated match in arm wrestling history"?

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Wish Alexey Vevoda had stuck with it and kept evolving, I'd put him in his prime up there as one the all time greats.. Travis Bagent is my all the favorite because he reminds me of my best friend and talks cash shit like Chael P... Devon weaponizes his endurance and ligament strength like no other person in history .. Too bad at never seen a young prime Breznk on today's sauce and training regimens, dude technically is the best ever but the game has changed.. I have always loved arm wrestling and had the privilege of being to hang out with Legendary cobra Rhodes, who was cornering my team mate, former UFC veteran Anthony Lapsley, when he both Fought on last ever EliteXC card in2008.. Cobra vs Gary Goodrich wars were legendary.. he told me stories about winning 20k in private matches and bunch hoodlum shit that went down when money was backed by rough guys that don't take losing big money to kindly.. very interesting guy..

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Btw r.i.p to one the biggest what ifs in sport history, Andrey Pushkar, who was killed in a car wreck.. he was a amazing combination of speed, power, endurance and unreal technique.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wish Alexey Vevoda had stuck with it and kept evolving, I'd put him in his prime up there as one the all time greats.. Travis Bagent is my all the favorite because he reminds me of my best friend and talks cash shit like Chael P... Devon weaponizes his endurance and ligament strength like no other person in history .. Too bad at never seen a young prime Breznk on today's sauce and training regimens, dude technically is the best ever but the game has changed.. I have always loved arm wrestling and had the privilege of being to hang out with Legendary cobra Rhodes, who was cornering my team mate, former UFC veteran Anthony Lapsley, when he both Fought on last ever EliteXC card in2008.. Cobra vs Gary Goodrich wars were legendary.. he told me stories about winning 20k in private matches and bunch hoodlum shit that went down when money was backed by rough guys that don't take losing big money to kindly.. very interesting guy..
Voyevoda is a freak.
He could probably come back in 10 years and be competitive .

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
he doesn't need to make a sequel.

we're living it.
I think he actually wrote a sequel he mentions it because he has a movie out right now it might be stuck in all the bureaucracy of Hollywood but my point is shit like this and what ever you are implying is giving him a lot of material.