Most cringeworthy MMA moment?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
I actually found the one I was really looking for:

I have no idea who this guy is, but his condition was really horrible...

M

member 3289

Ferguson's post fight callout of McGregor made my skin crawl

Last edited by a moderator:

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
for me it will forever be let me bang bro, and the dude hugging him and tenderly whispering: "I do. I do let you bang."

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Chiesa misunderstanding Kevin Lee and overreacting to a perceived “Mama” joke. “Don’t you talk about my Mom! I’ll smack the shit out of you!” then running in with his hands down and getting punched was pretty cringeworthy.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tbfOUVwxnLE
A lot of people were defending Chiesa when that all went down, but I thought he acted like a jackass. Big time overreaction on his part.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
A lot of people were defending Chiesa when that all went down, but I thought he acted like a jackass. Big time overreaction on his part.
Yeah and to me it sounds like Lee is just saying that he thinks he'll actually show up to the fight because his mom already has a ticket. He's insulting Chiesa and not saying anything about him mom. I think Chiesa didn't hear what he said just heard "mom" and decided that he had enough justification to flip out and get some camera time. Then he does the "hold me back Charlie" but no one restrains him so he WWE charges Lee and gets punched.
I like Chiesa but I was embarassed for him.

Chiesa misunderstanding Kevin Lee and overreacting to a perceived “Mama” joke. “Don’t you talk about my Mom! I’ll smack the shit out of you!” then running in with his hands down and getting punched was pretty cringeworthy.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tbfOUVwxnLE
I enjoyed it. It was rather satisfying to see someone getting boxed up for the effort they took to get offended by nothing offensive and their effort to take the moral high ground over nothing.

At that point I think I was wondering if that many people are really that stupid or are they just racists looking to hate on a black guy.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Yeah and to me it sounds like Lee is just saying that he thinks he'll actually show up to the fight because his mom already has a ticket. He's insulting Chiesa and not saying anything about him mom. I think Chiesa didn't hear what he said just heard "mom" and decided that he had enough justification to flip out and get some camera time. Then he does the "hold me back Charlie" but no one restrains him so he WWE charges Lee and gets punched.
I like Chiesa but I was embarassed for him.
His conduct after losing to Lee was even more pathetic, and that's saying something. Probably the most extended sore loser, crybaby performance after a decisive loss in the history of the sport (albeit fueled partly by terrible commentary that gave him some support from idiots).

Chiesa acting like a dipshit appears to be the rule, not the exception.