Most cringeworthy MMA moment?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Yes yes I Know, Rousey's fans think this is super awesome. Not me *cringe*

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Another GIF request that I can't find....

Dana at the strike force event where he throws the shaka up and the camera is supposed to pan away but doesn't and just sits recording Dana for another 10 awkward seconds

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What's the context of this?

In one of he Strikeforce fights she just came out to that interview like Heidi has stole her man and just scowled at her the whole time. That was the first real version of the "ROusey Scowl" that came out. Now people look back with rose coloured glasses, at the time people were like "WTF is wrong with this broad?"

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
In one of he Strikeforce fights she just came out to that interview like Heidi has stole her man and just scowled at her the whole time. That was the first real version of the "ROusey Scowl" that came out. Now people look back with rose coloured glasses, at the time people were like "WTF is wrong with this broad?"
Has any reason ever been given?

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Has any reason ever been given?
Not really other than "PRefight Rousey is intense I think" normally I don;t think the UFC does pre-fight interviews so we don't get this.

I guess she was just "focusing" and ticked off to do the interview. Can't say I blame her but be a pro the rest suck it up over there and in Bellator.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Not really other than "PRefight Rousey is intense I think" normally I don;t think the UFC does pre-fight interviews so we don't get this.

I guess he was just "focusing" and ticked off to do the interview. Can't say I blame her but be a pro the rest suck it up over there and in Bellator.
Pre-fight and it happened early in her career? Not going to get mad over that.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That first CM PUNK fan Q&A, the basement Asperger cases really came out for that.
Lmao....I was there live and it was magical. I read all sorts of shitty comments days later so tried to watch it on FP and I see why. It was very entertaining to be there with a few drinks deep going, we couldn't stop laughing.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Lmao....I was there live and it was magical. I read all sorts of shitty comments days later so tried to watch it on FP and I see why. It was very entertaining to be there with a few drinks deep going, we couldn't stop laughing.
I can see that I just really can't stand that stuff even if it is him. I"m not even sure I mean the drunk guy I mean overall the questions just turned weird fanboi stuff. Makes my skin crawl.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yeah, that was badly phrased on my part.
Yeah it's all good, it wasn't her first pre-fight interview either from what I remember, it just looked at the time like she was going out of her way to stare shit eye lasers through Heidi like Heidi had done something.

I remember looking for it to happen again next fight, but it didn't. Either she saw what that looked like or someone (COker) went up to her and was like... "Uh that was weird Ronda..."

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I can see that I just really can't stand that stuff even if it is him. I"m not even sure I mean the drunk guy I mean overall the questions just turned weird fanboi stuff. Makes my skin crawl.
Oh 100% man. The drunk Asian dude that went up a couple times was actually sitting beside me. He's a mod for the UFC Fight Club forum lol.