Most cringeworthy MMA moment?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Forrest Griffin running out and Dana having to tell him to stop being a child and go back to the cage.

AND THEN WON AND STOLE TITOS MIC TO RAMBLE and end Tito in the ufc like that.

I'm no Tito fan but that was sooo cringe and ironic to have Tito be silent and the cringe come from someone else.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Forrest Griffin running out and Dana having to tell him to stop being a child and go back to the cage.

AND THEN WON AND STOLE TITOS MIC TO RAMBLE and end Tito in the ufc like that.

I'm no Tito fan but that was sooo cringe and ironic to have Tito be silent and the cringe come from someone else.
Forrest cried and ran out of the cage quite a bit. Which I can understand, emotions or what not.

But yeah, him taking Titos spotlight there for his last fight was lame

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Cat cinganos post fight speech still has me happy she lost....another cringe worthy moment has to be my sausage fingers ruining every one of my posts..

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Evidently Teleprompters are a factor for You...
Lol yeah just a quick glance over to the fighters would have avoided the last mistake.

Everyone looked super uncomfortable during that whole thing.

Chuck is making the same face I do when my alarm goes off at 3am for work.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Lol yeah just a quick glance over to the fighters would have avoided the last mistake.

Everyone looked super uncomfortable during that whole thing.

Chuck is making the same face I do when my alarm goes off at 3am for work.
He was pissed the were delaying ,his booger Sugar..plus Suga Rashad was a constant reminder of that

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Forrest cried and ran out of the cage quite a bit. Which I can understand, emotions or what not.

But yeah, him taking Titos spotlight there for his last fight was lame
True but what made this worse was actually Dana stopping and turning him around.

We all rolled our eyes and went: "fine run away, idiot Forrest, you fought like shit anyways"

but when Dana turned him around we all knew, the whole thing was going full retard at that point one way or another.