most damaging DQ ever? (LFA)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

can you?

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
you probably saw this on Friday (10th july). speaks for itself. in fairness to the guy, he was rocked, but this is horrific. hard to imagine the winner will fight again. hope he is ok..

can you remember a DQ which led to a more damaging outcome?

View: https://streamable.com/zcuae3

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Brutal.

Kinda looked like he was up but can't tell for sure.

Hope he recovers well.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
wat. oh my god. what happened, shit, did he need surgery?
Testicle ruptured as far as I know, not sure if he had surgery, can't really find any articles on it bar shit ones. It wasn't even a DC either now that I look it up, mother fucker of a nut shot though, looks like the prick did it on purpose too.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
Testicle ruptured as far as I know, not sure if he had surgery, can't really find any articles on it bar shit ones. It wasn't even a DC either now that I look it up, mother fucker of a nut shot though, looks like the prick did it on purpose too.
Happened to an old team mate of mine in a Muai Thai fight. Right kick turned his cup inside out and blew apart his nut. He was pretty conscious of his groin after that.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Happened to an old team mate of mine in a Muai Thai fight. Right kick turned his cup inside out and blew apart his nut. He was pretty conscious of his groin after that.
Nasty, I've had a few shots to the nuts over the years, none were too bad except one knee , didn't do any proper damage but put me down for a good while, cheating bastard did it during boxing sparring as well, havent seen the guy in years, when I see him next time Im gonna kick him in the bollocks as soon as I do.

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
not technically a DQ, but Gordeau gouging out Yuki Nakai's eye was pretty fucking damaging.