Most Gangster Moments in MMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
My top 5 in no particular order

Mark Hunt walk-away KOs

Nate Diaz crashing Conor's party with 10 days notice

Cain's revenge

Robbie "Psycho" Lawler

any moment like this,

or

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

If I told you that this happened, you'd tell me that I was remembering a scene from a movie.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015

If I told you that this happened, you'd tell me that I was remembering a scene from a movie.
I actually remember this fight because it was on UFC Unleashed show over and over.

Good find, Pete fight wasn't the last time Scott Smith came back from the dead, he did it again in Strikeforce vs Cung Le.

Back from the dead is definitely a gangster moment, also reminds me of Frankie Edgar vs Gray Maynard 2, 3

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I was at this fight. Really liked Rich, and really disliked Melvin so it was pretty sweet to witness. Went to see him at another UFC and the bastards wouldn't let me put a bet on. He won but all the other fighters I put money on lost.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Didn’t Radshad grab his nuts and blow a kiss at someone while they where punching him. Forrest G perhaps? That’s pretty gangster.

Dirty Harry Potter

The smartass formerly known as Geezer
Apr 5, 2018
#fakenews

He didn't "power bomb" shit. He got choked the fuk out and they both fell...Newton took the worst of the fall and got KTFO...and Hughes woke up so he was declared the winner.
I barely noticed what it was advertised as. I knew what it was when it happened.
I was there. Watching the replay. As soon as it came out on videocassette. Or
whatever.

You are correct. I don't know why I thought that was "G", since I knew the whole scenario.
My faux pas , and I deserve to be verbally reprimanded , and possibly age-shamed (except that shit
won't stick- I'll forget later today).

It was funny though, Hughes waking up wondering "wtf ?" finding out he'd won.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I barely noticed what it was advertised as. I knew what it was when it happened.
I was there. Watching the replay. As soon as it came out on videocassette. Or
whatever.

You are correct. I don't know why I thought that was "G", since I knew the whole scenario.
My faux pas , and I deserve to be verbally reprimanded , and possibly age-shamed (except that shit
won't stick- I'll forget later today).

It was funny though, Hughes waking up wondering "wtf ?" finding out he'd won.
Matt owes that win to Pat Miletich. He saw Matt was out and pulled him to his feet and told him to act like he won.