Cinema Most Racist Movie Trailer Ever

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

As a native Floridian I can't even begin to tell you how offended I am by this

View: https://youtu.be/H6MLJG0RdDE

Problems:

- We don't build houses with wood in Florida (too humid)

- We don't have basements (water table is 10 ft/3m across the state)

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Guess we are in a bit of a slump on content.
No worries, I'll make a couple threads.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Guess we are in a bit of a slump on content.
No worries, I'll make a couple threads.
I may also assist. I have heard a few things about time travel, terminators and bald people. Currently in the design phase for threads on all three

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I may also assist. I have heard a few things about time travel, terminators and bald people. Currently in the design phase for threads on all three
Shitpost us with your next crappy meal. I think it’s been 10 minutes since your last.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
You're demonstrably false
You motherfuckers jack up the lumber market every time a hurricane blasts through that state.

And I think Florida is to blame for building codes in Ohio calling for hurricane ties. Gotta watch out for those damn Ohio Hurricanes.

M

member 3289

You motherfuckers jack up the lumber market every time a hurricane blasts through that state.
Only poor people put plywood over their windows. Middle class and up have shutters or impact windows.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I would love to hear about a flood in Florida, turn on my tv and see @conor mcgregor nut hugger and Atto @Atto floating down Main Street clinging to a pool noodle. Completely destroyed, everything or anyone they’ve ever loved gone.
true story .when nut hugger was going to get taken out by that hurricane a few years back i was watching live streams and hoping for the best. my son on the other hand was praying for death.he was massively disappointed that @conor mcgregor nut hugger survived

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
That looks surprisingly interesting.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
How does she think the alligator/crocodile would hear her shit talking?
“C’mon you son of a bitch”
If they can hear shit talking then why did the little bitch ass alligator run from me when I called it out when it was sitting in my brothers pond?