Mousasi wants Whittaker or Rockhold at Fight Night London

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Whitaker can take a ton of punishment, what's his ground game like.

Bisping was smart to back out and run away from Whitaker when he did

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
My guess is Whitaker and Jacare gets Rockhold but I'd be fine with either.

Rockhold's ground game might give Mousasi some trouble but I could see "Sweet and sassy" getting the win in both those match-ups.

Tom O'Bedlam

Resident loon.
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
My guess is Whitaker and Jacare gets Rockhold but I'd be fine with either.

Rockhold's ground game might give Mousasi some trouble but I could see "Sweet and sassy" getting the win in both those match-ups.
Rockholds ground game might give Mousasi trouble? How is that?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Rockholds ground game might give Mousasi trouble? How is that?
While I think that Mousasi does have a really solid ground game, what could get him in trouble is the fact that Luke is huge and very strong. He's a talented grappler and with a big size and strength advantage it could be tricky for Moose to do much. Moose has also shown a tendency to be too complacent when on his back and that would be a bad place to be against Luke.

All that said, I would love to see Mousasi shut Luke up permanently with a vicious KO.

Tom O'Bedlam

Resident loon.
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
While I think that Mousasi does have a really solid ground game, what could get him in trouble is the fact that Luke is huge and very strong. He's a talented grappler and with a big size and strength advantage it could be tricky for Moose to do much. Moose has also shown a tendency to be too complacent when on his back and that would be a bad place to be against Luke.

All that said, I would love to see Mousasi shut Luke up permanently with a vicious KO.
Mousasi used to fight at 205 and trained with Fedor so I doubt the size/strength advantage would be extreme.

But I think you're right about Mousasi being complacent.

Joemacka

Bisping is GOAT
Oct 19, 2015
I see your point but guys who've fought Jacare and Maia may disagree.
Jake shields disgarees with Maia and Carmont disagrees with Jacare for 1 round lol.

Edit: The round Carmont won was that on the ground or feet. For some reason i thought it was on the ground but im unsure now.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015

Luke's not just a talented grappler. He's a phenom who held his own with Jacare. Rockhold's ground game is his strongest aspect.