Movie GP Opening Round 2: Agent Smith vs Multiple Snakes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Agent Smith vs Multiple Snakes

• Total voters

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Opening Round 2:

Agent Smith - Zeph @Zeph vs Multiple Snakes - @blank

Arena: Los Angeles

Combatants have their powers in their ideal settings (eg Superman has been solar charged, Neo is in the Matrix, Namor is fully hydrated etc).

Win is by KO/death. Fleeing the battle is a DQ. Battlefield removal (BFR) is allowed but does not automatically equal a win, eg Goku teleporting Batman to Africa is not a win. Goku throwing Batman into the sun IS a win.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Agent Smith immediately heads to the first citizen of L.A. that he sees and assimilates them, before both fly off to assimilate the rest of the city. Which wouldn't take too long due to the rate of exponential growth that would allow. Multiple Snakes are now outnumbered by the 3.88 million Agent Smith's which now occupy LA. Whatever the snakes do, I seriously doubt they could harm an individual that can dodge bullets, but there is no way they can do it to 3.88 million Agent Smith's before they get stamped on, or head ripped or bitten off.

Last edited:

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
How many snakes can fit on a plane? I would still bet it is lower than 3.88mil, so even if we traded one for one, which seems unlikely, Agent Smith would still come out with enough of himself left over to start a small African nation.

Last edited:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What type of snakes are they? All the same? A variety? Poisonous I hope, anyone know last time they were fed?

What is this bullshit?
The plane is flying and these fuckers have a capacity a touch below 3.88 hundred million

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I dunno, it was just a fun choice: snakes.....on a plane (queue the music)
Tell us nerds your best snake stragety against Smith and some votes might be swayed, you must believe.

Wtf, they're snakes man....they're on a plane.....it's Smith. Can't they just hiss and bite and generally raise a ruckus?

uh....yeah so those snakes are up to their usual hi-jinks when Smith remembers....wait who the hell is flying the plane? Aren't there other passengers?

Well then that pilot is getting his ass bitten and eventually enough people are going to be f'n poisoned before Smith even knows what's up
He'd be too distracted with Matrix matters to even give whimsical thought to lower tier matrix creations like snakes....until it's too late.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Who cares who's flying the plane. Agent Smith can fly. He'll bail out and leave the plane and snakes to crash and burn.

Last edited:

Who cares whose flying the plane. Agent Smith can fly. He'll bail out and leave the plane and snakes to crash and burn.
who's (who is) not whose (possessive interrogative pronoun)

I don't think you actually have to write out a defense here...everyone knows who to vote for...I'm just having some fun.....however, your reply leads me to believe you see the snakes as a serious threat....