Movie GP Opening Round 3: Vision vs Tang Lung

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Vision vs Tang Lung

• Total voters

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Opening Round 3:

Vision - Crooklyn @Crooklyn vs Tang Lung - Stickgrappler @Stickgrappler

Arena: Jotunheim

Combatants have their powers in their ideal settings (eg Superman has been solar charged, Neo is in the Matrix, Namor is fully hydrated etc).

Win is by KO/death. Fleeing the battle is a DQ. Battlefield removal (BFR) is allowed but does not automatically equal a win, eg Goku teleporting Batman to Africa is not a win. Goku throwing Batman into the sun IS a win.

CursedHand

Oct 25, 2015
Tang Lung's only chance is if the Vision has an aneurysm out of nowhere, but as Vision has synthetic organs he will probably just get his head punched off.

El_Varaco

Apr 15, 2015
Tang lung's only chance is to engage vision in a philosophical debate about the virtue of fighting.

Then he blurts out something that vision can't comprehend which makes vision ponder deeply and stop fighting.

Stickgrappler

Apr 17, 2015
Tang Lung faces Vision in Jotunheim

(I neglected to post Coliseum in my original post, which was meant as a joke but Leigh took me up on it LOL)

Tang Lung warms up by lightly throwing punches and kicks in the air. The crispness of his technique and form "pops" the air. He then proceeds to stretch doing standing body folds and expands his trapezius muscles all the while breaking into a light sweat, warming up.

Vision stands there doing no warmup whatsoever. After all, he's just an android. He admires Tang Lung's Humanity, the range of motion, the Artistic expression of the Human body. He wishes he was Human, and seeing Tang Lung express the Artist of Tang's own Body, he is moved. He is now dwelling on why he was created, how he longs to be a Human, to be accepted truly as a Man by his human wife, Scarlet Witch.

As he contemplates his Inhumanity, he actually cries. Tang finishes warming up and Salutes Vision. Vision still deep in contemplation and is digusted with his Creation, lacking a Human Soul, only a pale Artificial likeness of a Human, he weeps uncontrollably.

Tang Lung delivers the Sidekick from Hell, landing squarely on Vision's chest which propels him from Jotunheim to the Coliseum. Distraught over his Inhumanity, Vision is crushed against the Coliseum's walls having had no chance to lower his density.

Last edited:

Crooklyn

Space Pirate
Jan 21, 2015
Vision snaps out of his reverie, starts hyper processing and calculating statistical data, anticipating every move Tang makes, beating him to the punch with the speed and accuracy of a sniper's bullet. Tang Lung lies in a broken, bloody heap. Vision, in a moment of selfish humanity, laughs, placing a foot gingerly atop what's left of Lung, claiming the victory.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Vision wins 11-5 and moves on to the Quarter Finals. Well done guy and gal

Stickgrappler

Apr 17, 2015
I protest on the grounds that:

1) My post on Tang Lung was meant as a joke, not an official contestant

2) voters voted before the Arguments were presented!!!!

*sobs uncontrollably*

I HATE YOU CROOKLYN!

;)

Last edited: