Movie GP Opening Round 4: Hulkbuster vs Chucky

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hulkbuster vs Chucky

• Total voters

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Opening Round 4:

Hulkbuster - ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude vs Chucky - Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse

Arena: Gotham City

Combatants have their powers in their ideal settings (eg Superman has been solar charged, Neo is in the Matrix, Namor is fully hydrated etc).

Win is by KO/death. Fleeing the battle is a DQ. Battlefield removal (BFR) is allowed but does not automatically equal a win, eg Goku teleporting Batman to Africa is not a win. Goku throwing Batman into the sun IS a win.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Mmmmm, I hit him with my plasma cannons and step on him for the win...... Who's next in round 2?

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sorry for this one

Not Since Jerry Sandusky has a small boy been raped as bad is Chucky is about to be

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

I can't believe I was gifted such an easy win in the 1st round. I'm not usually this lucky.

Hulkbuster? Chucky lose to that worthless hunk of junk? Stop it. That fat POS will never be able to touch Chuck. Little fun fact. Chucky was the originator of parkour. Look at this roll he is able to pull off. He is far too skilled in evasion.

I am too small and there's too many hiding places in Gotham. Hulkbuster will experience mass paranoia. Chuck can easily climb up the back side of that fat fuck's armor with his Good Guy hammer and beat the fucking shit out Hulkbuster.

Let us toast to victory...

and smoke a J

Just realized we have C @CharlesLeeRay as a member!

Last edited:

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Nice try Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse horse.... Your gimmicks won't work. I'll skull fuck your stupid doll with my hulk busting cock
Under that piece of shit armor that was made from parts in a scrapyard, you are a little pussy human. Chucky is basically immortal. I am a voodoo master. My spirit always lives on and transfers into a new doll. I'm currently having a 7th movie written about me. What have you been up to?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Leigh @Leigh it looks like we have a clear cut winner here. Time to lock this bitch up and move on to the next round!
Hahaha I was just looking at the votes when your alert popped up.

I'm going to end the first round on Monday and then do half weekly for the quarters, semis and final.