Movie GP Opening Round 6: Magneto vs Hancock

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Magneto vs Hancock

• Total voters

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
AFAIK that's the heaviest he's ever lifted in the movies.
So he could drop a stadium on him and then push it down with the force of a stadium, resulting in the weight of 2 stadiums. Just saying ;)

But I don't think it matters. I think Hancock would just punch through the metal and climb out. It would be like trying to bury him in bread

CavemanBJJ

Oct 19, 2015
Because we're goin with movie versions I think Hancock gets the better of magneto. But does Hancock have enough trace elements for magneto to rip out?

El_Varaco

Apr 15, 2015
Because we're goin with movie versions I think Hancock gets the better of magneto. But does Hancock have enough trace elements for magneto to rip out?

I'm guessing no.

In one of the xmen films, mystique had to make the guard drink more iron to make it substantial enough for mags to rip out. So normal iron levels aren't enough for magneto to manipulate. At least for the movie version.

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
Magneto isn't limited to throwing or dropping shit on him. He could turn the metal into a billion thin tentacles, bind him, and distastefully rape him like a Japanese squid.

El_Varaco

Apr 15, 2015
Magneto isn't limited to throwing or dropping shit on him. He could turn the metal into a billion thin tentacles, bind him, and distastefully rape him like a Japanese squid.
Binding him is one thing, keeping Hancock bound is another.

Also if it's that many strands of steel, I don't think movie Magneto could pull that off. That's a pretty difficult thing to do, he has to strip the metal into a billion or even a thousand pieces launch them all at Hancock at high speed from all directions, and then bind Hancock with all the pieces simultaneously. That's a comic magneto skill, I don't think movie Magneto is there yet. At his current skill level the only way I can see him pulling that off is, if he has super speed, which he doesn't.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Trust me I do not.
I was an OGer in a past life. I almost worship it.
Lol.
But a wang is a wang and Fassmember has it.

Magneto by dickslap Rocco-style.

El_Varaco

Apr 15, 2015
Trust me I do not.
I was an OGer in a past life. I almost worship it.
Lol.
But a wang is a wang and Fassmember has it.

Magneto by dickslap Rocco-style.

I'm troubled by your intimate knowledge of Fassmember wang

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
I'm troubled by your intimate knowledge of Fassmember wang
Nah bro.
I just happen to have seen his movie Shame. It's all there for everyone to see.
It's not like I was stalking him when they were shooting the xmen or something.

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
Movie Magneto (old man version) pulled tiny iron particles out of a prison guard's blood stream.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I was responding to your claim that movie Mags can't manipulate numerous small metal things. Movie Mags isn't only young Mags.
Did he control each particle individually? Or did he just rip the lot out and control it like a single lump?

RedDragonUK

Posting Machine
Apr 17, 2015
The fact is we don't know what Magneto's limit is. What we do know is he could control nuclear weapons and fire them all at Hancock or tie him up in a casing of umpteenth layers and hold him under water for unlimited time and drown him. He could manipulate the metal on Hancock's suit for instance and stab him I the head. Hancock bleeds therefore Magneto can kill him. Magneto has no moral code he is mostly villain. Hancock has limits and let's be honest he's shit and probably drunk in this fight. His judgement, awareness and balance will all be off. He may be more aggressive but he will also hug Magneto and tell him he loves him then puke and pass out.

Magneto wins

El_Varaco

Apr 15, 2015
Hancock is so much faster and stronger than you think.

While magneto raises his arms to gather the Nukes (which are nowhere to be found near the river) Hancock just shoots the fastest aerial low single you've seen and proceeds to gnp.

And magneto controls the metal in his suit? Like a zipper? Stab Hancock with a zipper? A guy that bullets bounce off of, will get stabbed in the neck with a zipper?

He could be hungover but he could still beat Magneto's ass.

No way you'll keep the superman of Compton down