Movie GP Opening Round 7: Tyler Durden vs Thor

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tyler Durden vs Thor

• Total voters

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Opening Round 7:

Tyler Durden - otaku1 @otaku1 vs Thor - MarkR @MarkR

Arena: A Plane

Combatants have their powers in their ideal settings (eg Superman has been solar charged, Neo is in the Matrix, Namor is fully hydrated etc).

Win is by KO/death. Fleeing the battle is a DQ. Battlefield removal (BFR) is allowed but does not automatically equal a win, eg Goku teleporting Batman to Africa is not a win. Goku throwing Batman into the sun IS a win.

CursedHand

Oct 25, 2015
It's a draw, as Thor comes to the realisation he is actually Tyler Durden and then has to go have a time out in an Asgardian mental health facility.

Oct 24, 2015
When I seen the bracket I thought that was Troy McClure you may know him from such movies as " the Erotic Adventures of Hercules" and "the Revenge of Abe Lincoln "
Good thing I seen this thread.

Tyler Durden

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise
Oct 25, 2015
wtf, do you guys even know what I am. fuck your fairy tale transgender superhero.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Thor will feel lacking next to this alpha specimen who just doesn't give a fuck.
See mental strength isn't exactly Thor's forte. He's actually thick solid tight but especially thick. (In the head you pervs)
This fellow from Odin might as well just have come straight out of the steamy showers of the local YMCA.
He's got nothing for Tyler.
He will then realize that he always needed guidance.
Fulfillment in his life.
Other than a hammer up his ass.
He will crumble.
Only to be rebuilt and find a new meaning.
His name was Thor.

El_Varaco

Apr 15, 2015
this is gonna be like overeem vs. mighty mouse.

except overeem can chuck cars at you, call down thunder on your ass, lift entire cities, and basically skull fuck you from any angle.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
this is gonna be like overeem vs. mighty mouse.

except overeem can chuck cars at you, call down thunder on your ass, lift entire cities, and basically skull fuck you from any angle.
Even without his powers, Thor made some of the most highly trained men in the world look like minimum wage mall cops.

Tyler Durden got bashed with a half assed clonk to the ear.

I'm trying to stay impartial but I didn't feel Mighty Mouse vs Overeem did the comparison justice, even with a powerless Thor

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Pff. Tyler's got soap on him. As usual. He will most likely give some to our transgender hero for him to wash. Guilt him into washing for once.

Tyler might get skullfucked in the process, but he's no stranger to pain. He can take it.

The village people poster boy will head to the shower/sauna for his victory tug job. Grabs the bar of soap and rubs his sack for the upcoming job.

Thing is, Tyler's soap is still caustic. Thors nuts burn. And burn. And burn.

His name was Thor.
His name is now Caitlin.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
When I seen the bracket I thought that was Troy McClure you may know him from such movies as " the Erotic Adventures of Hercules" and "the Revenge of Abe Lincoln "
Good thing I seen this thread.

I've been staring at that bracket for a couple of days wondering why Troy McClure is paired up with Thor.

You might remember him from such films as "They came to burgle Carnegie Hall", and "The Presidents head is missing!".

Oct 24, 2015
I've been staring at that bracket for a couple of days wondering why Troy McClure is paired up with Thor.

You might remember him from such films as "They came to burgle Carnegie Hall", and "The Presidents head is missing!".
I would've picked him over Thor. That acting range. He could play anybody.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Thor wins 16-2 and moves on to the Quarter Finals. Well done guys