Lifestyle Mr bean an alien?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So I'm watching Mr bean, and it made me remember an article I read a while back, basically the guy who wrote it said Mr bean is an alien, (heance why he beams down on the opening credits) sent by aliens who have been watching us to integrate into society. That's why he doesn't talk much and struggles with his everyday task.

What u guys think?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
So I'm watching Mr bean, and it made me remember an article I read a while back, basically the guy who wrote it said Mr bean is an alien, (heance why he beams down on the opening credits) sent by aliens who have been watching us to integrate into society. That's why he doesn't talk much and struggles with his everyday task.

What u guys think?
Show us the article and then we'll talk, smeghead.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
In this episode of the animated series he's shown as an alien. He goes on a UFO full of dozens of other Mr.Beans.

The truth is out there.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
In this episode of the animated series he's shown as an alien. He goes on a UFO full of dozens of other Mr.Beans.

The truth is out there.
Talking of the truth is out there, put your "I hate silentsinger" pants away for a bit. Did you see the last ever X Files last night?