General Mr. Majestyk

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You're looking at 'em

nice
I just set up a micro greens and garden start area in the laundry room.

Two types of Melons and 4 types of squash...along with plenty of other seeds

Good times...watching the seeds pop thru the soil is pretty rewarding stuff

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
nice
I just set up a micro greens and garden start area in the laundry room.

Two types of Melons and 4 types of squash...along with plenty of other seeds

Good times...watching the seeds pop thru the soil is pretty rewarding stuff

I've got a lot going, fennel, coriander, kale, lettuce galore, squash, watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, broccoli, onions, potatoes, tomatoes (various), peas, bush beans, corn, sweet potatoes, beets, carrots, basil, chives, garlic, tumeric, radish, spinach, cabbage, brussel sprouts, zuchini, basil, dill, parsley, cumin...

Who needs a stupid master electrician certificate, or geology minor, or leed certification, or physics or chemical composition certificate?
Or some stupid phd. in chaos math?

I'm gonna be slangin' lettuce to my neighbors & nurses in desperate need for four times half the price of the store.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I've got a lot going, fennel, coriander, kale, lettuce galore, squash, watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, broccoli, onions, potatoes, tomatoes (various), peas, bush beans, corn, sweet potatoes, beets, carrots, basil, chives, garlic, tumeric, radish, spinach, cabbage, brussel sprouts, zuchini, basil, dill, parsley, cumin...

Who needs a stupid master electrician certificate, or geology minor, or leed certification, or physics or chemical composition certificate?
Or some stupid phd. in chaos math?

I'm gonna be slangin' lettuce to my neighbors & nurses in desperate need for four times half the price of the store.
nice
keep me/us updated on what sprouts and is successful