General Mr potato head goes gender neutral.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hasbro needs back the fuck off bro.

Leave me potato head alone!

Just bring out a new line called mister and missus non binary fruits. Then everyone can be happy. Even Leigh @Leigh

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Now the junkie shocks absolutely nobody after hopping off dick after dick and now she acts like she was like ewww gross the whole time lol...

Demi Lovato Reveals She’s ‘Queer’ After She ‘Hooked Up With A Girl’

“I hooked up with a girl and was like, ‘I like this a lot more.’ It felt better. It felt right,” she told the outlet. “Some of the guys I was hanging out with—when it would come time to be sexual or intimate, I would have this kind of visceral reaction. Like, ‘I just don’t want to put my mouth there.’ It wasn’t even based on the person it was with. I just found myself really appreciating the friendships of those people more than the romance, and I didn’t want the romance from anybody of the opposite sex.”

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Now the junkie shocks absolutely nobody after hopping off dick after dick and now she acts like she was like ewww gross the whole time lol...

“I hooked up with a girl and was like, ‘I like this a lot more.’ It felt better. It felt right,” she told the outlet. “Some of the guys I was hanging out with—when it would come time to be sexual or intimate, I would have this kind of visceral reaction. Like, ‘I just don’t want to put my mouth there.’ It wasn’t even based on the person it was with. I just found myself really appreciating the friendships of those people more than the romance, and I didn’t want the romance from anybody of the opposite sex.”
Demi Lovato is a failed heron fiend. And a mongalorian. I take less worth in what she says than that of a Gypsy.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Demi Lovato is a failed heron fiend. And a mongalorian. I take less worth in what she says than that of a Gypsy.
So this chick goes through all this and still hits the pipe/sticks a spike in her arm...

Demi Lovato Reveals She Was Raped While Working for Disney: ‘They Never Got in Trouble’

In the documentary series Demi Lovato: Dancing With the Devil, Demi Lovato reveals the details of the night she overdosed in 2018, including that she had three strokes, a heart attack, suffered brain damage, and has lingering blind spots in her vision: “I don’t think people realize how bad it actually was.”

She discusses the drugs she took that night: heroin and crack cocaine, which she found out later was laced with fentanyl. She reveals that she has done heroin again even after that overdose; she stresses multiple times she is lucky to be alive. She says that she was sexually assaulted that night by her drug dealer, and also for the first time talks about being raped when she lost her virginity as a teenager, insinuating that it was a Disney Channel co-star who did it.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So this chick goes through all this and still hits the pipe/sticks a spike in her arm...

Demi Lovato Reveals She Was Raped While Working for Disney: ‘They Never Got in Trouble’

In the documentary series Demi Lovato: Dancing With the Devil, Demi Lovato reveals the details of the night she overdosed in 2018, including that she had three strokes, a heart attack, suffered brain damage, and has lingering blind spots in her vision: “I don’t think people realize how bad it actually was.”

She discusses the drugs she took that night: heroin and crack cocaine, which she found out later was laced with fentanyl. She reveals that she has done heroin again even after that overdose; she stresses multiple times she is lucky to be alive. She says that she was sexually assaulted that night by her drug dealer, and also for the first time talks about being raped when she lost her virginity as a teenager, insinuating that it was a Disney Channel co-star who did it.

She's a heron fiend. I grew up around them. It's like meth or crack in England. Even if they stay clean for ten years there is always something not right with them after. In one way or another.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My aunt is dead somewhere I think. She was on the gear. Nobody has seen her for years, maybe a decade. Everytime our family tried to save her she would go back to the gear, and fuck us over somehow in the process.

Nobody has heard shit for well over a decade, and given her regular stays in prison and jail I'm pretty sure it's because someone buried her somewhere.

Don't do heroin folks. Or crack. Or meth.

Just do all the other ones.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016

I'd say no one cares (about her story) but sadly they will hail her a hero for coming out and admitting this!!

I took it in the ass once and liked it but if I tell people my story they'll call me a faqqot :( it's also not true lol

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I'd say no one cares (about her story) but sadly they will hail her a hero for coming out and admitting this!!

I took it in the ass once and liked it but if I tell people my story they'll call me a faqqot :( it's also not true lol
Like that old saying goes which I'm about to murder, "You can cure cancer and aids but suck 1 dick and you're gay for life" lol

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Demi "Ms Overdose/lulz guys I'm non-binary/wahhh I couldn't get my froyo wahhh" Lovato has turned into a blimp while Paris Hilton has held up more than expected for 40ish...

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
It's like they're embracing a gimmick, like they take pride and pleasure and satisfaction in being gullible morons who are easily fooled by anything.

Before you made this post, half a dozen posters were in here crying about this, saying "I don't want to live on this planet anymore", etc.

Not a single fucking one of them bothered to do much as run a Google search. Literally searching "Mr Potato Head" would have given them what you posted. But noooooooo....... every single one of them prefers to be a gullible, easily-manipulated sucker. Unbelievable.

??

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Maybe I'm different than you, but I honestly cannot envision a scenario where I would give a flying fuck about what Demi Lovato thinks. About anything.

??
This one I always wondered about as well. I've read that name so often on here about what is going on with her and what she thinks. I don't really get it.
She is neither a superstar (from what I know) nor especially hot, and to boot a drug fiend.
Is it coz she sucked Rockhold's cock for a while? Jealousy perhaps.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
This one I always wondered about as well. I've read that name so often on here about what is going on with her and what she thinks. I don't really get it.
She is neither a superstar (from what I know) nor especially hot, and to boot a drug fiend.
Is it coz she sucked Rockhold's cock for a while? Jealousy perhaps.
If not for the triggered snowflakes always crying about her on here, I probably wouldn't even know who she is.

??