General Mustard

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
For a low calorie snack I put yellow mustard on celery. It's quite good.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Also, a tablespoon of mustard
I'd never heard this.

With that I think we've covered any possible uses of mustard.
I use it sparingly as I really don't eat many hot dogs, unless I'm wasted & it's a street stand.
On cheap burgers mixed with ketchup & pickles.
Some people put it on top of ham when baking along with cloves.

Ketchup and mustard are two ingredients I use so rarely I could probably stock up on fast food packets and never spend a dime.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I'd never heard this.

With that I think we've covered any possible uses of mustard.
I use it sparingly as I really don't eat many hot dogs, unless I'm wasted & it's a street stand.
On cheap burgers mixed with ketchup & pickles.
Some people put it on top of ham when baking along with cloves.

Ketchup and mustard are two ingredients I use so rarely I could probably stock up on fast food packets and never spend a dime.
Found this on the internet one night when I woke up after drinking too much and eating a bunch of spicy shit righr before bed.

A teaspoon of mustard may keep the heartburn away. Indigestion is caused by an unbalanced level of acid in the stomach, and a small amount of mustard may help to restore this imbalance.

Since then I’ve used mustard to cure heartburn a couple of times though I found a teaspoon wasn’t enough so I used a tablespoon.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Horseradish mustard doesn't go well with Bolivia coffee. Only use Columbian.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I didn’t like it as a kid, only started eating it a couple of years ago. Have been using it on sandwiches, hotdogs and burgers. What does it go with?
Onetrickpony @Onetrickpony sparkuri @sparkuri
u eating the bright yellow stuff or a heartier version
I actually like both

can be good in marinades is all I know...and hot dogs or sausages

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Found this on the internet one night when I woke up after drinking too much and eating a bunch of spicy shit righr before bed.

A teaspoon of mustard may keep the heartburn away. Indigestion is caused by an unbalanced level of acid in the stomach, and a small amount of mustard may help to restore this imbalance.

Since then I’ve used mustard to cure heartburn a couple of times though I found a teaspoon wasn’t enough so I used a tablespoon.
It's probably due to the vinegar in it. Sounds odd, but apple cider vinegar cures heartburn. On the flipside, it can also cause heartburn.