VID Muzone - Jose Aldo Highlight Clip

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Anno Domini

Feb 26, 2015

Sorry if this has been posted already!

But i ran across this and i'm so hyped to see this fight now. Not a big Marilyn Manson fan but the song fits in my opinion. I'm rooting for Aldo haha.

The guy has other good highlight clips on his youtube channel. The link is below.

Muzone - YouTube

For all i know the guy is a member already here :|.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
SICK video. Conor beats that guy and everyone needs to give him the props he deserves. Beast.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I hope that we see the WEC/Faber version of Aldo, and I think we will. Going to be a war!

Anno Domini

Feb 26, 2015
I think Aldo will be motivated to win. But Connor is a great fighter and he might have got into Aldo's head already. We shall see in 3 months unfortunately. Hopefully no one gets hurt also.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I think Aldo will be motivated to win. But Connor is a great fighter and he might have got into Aldo's head already. We shall see in 3 months unfortunately. Hopefully no one gets hurt also.
LAWD I hope no one gets hurt. I don't know about getting into Aldo's head. He's pissed him off, that's for sure...but 3 months is a long time to clear your head, and create a gameplan. I look for this to be a 5 round battle, personally. We shall see!