MVP signs with BKFC!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Whoa. I'd imagine he schools perry from range
Definitely what I’d expect. I’m curious if this is a one off or if he actually signed a multi fight contract. MVP’s last fight I’m Bellator was for interim title. I’d be surprised if they allowed him to fight for title on way out the door.

and if Bellator and BKFC have a working agreement then all I can say is

37D62A45-1471-4770-99D0-A6B2F1C45EA9.gif

After reaching out for some info
It’s a one time fight but depending on results could become more.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
It will be really interesting to see how his unorthodox style translates. On the one hand, he will likely find a lot of openings from unique angles. On the other hand, the guys who seem to have the most success in BKB are the ones who excel at straight punches down the pipe and exchanges in the phone booth.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
No elbows
No kicks
No knees

Risky for MVP
Perry is fearless and does hit very hard

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
It will be really interesting to see how his unorthodox style translates. On the one hand, he will likely find a lot of openings from unique angles. On the other hand, the guys who seem to have the most success in BKB are the ones who excel at straight punches down the pipe and exchanges in the phone booth.
Not as much lately. The technicians are slowly working there way into BKFC. BKFC as always been about hurting you opponent first and finishing them quickly. Now the fighter are learning that a bare knuckle jab can do the trick with less danger coming their way.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Perry also cuts and bleeds a ton. I think he gets carved up.
Very likely

I was just pointing out that without the kicks and flying knee attacks the range will be a bit different

MVP has great counters no doubt

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
this is a huge community celebration fight. this is the kind of fight where people suddenly bake a cake and stand around laughing. Dana will watch this 100%. Coker obvs. then every ufc and bellator fighter, not to mention the bkb family. this is a real fighter's fight.

MVP via distance management and high speed fist attacks.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If you did go I'd have a meat up with you.

But this isn't an event that appeals tbh.
Nah not for me, I'd imagine there's loads of jippos there, I don't get along with them, and they are fucken rock hard.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
principle*
Don't care. In school I smacked a jippo with a straight right and it drew blood. I had to go to the headmasters office to explain my actions, "because hes a jippo" didn't cut it. The headmaster got very mad and informed me his grandmother was a Romany gypsie.

It was a good school tho they got me ready for high school, looking back I can see how they were trying to sort my behavior. My mum was in cahoots with them, I guess it marginally worked.