Personal My 15 year old daughter is doing this today

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Good luck
All the best

Are you insured? Does Zhivago have full rights to the site?

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I hate going somewhere like that and doing all the touristy stuff. I'd much rather find hiking trails and go to secluded beaches and stuff. Am I alone here?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I hate going somewhere like that and doing all the touristy stuff. I'd much rather find hiking trails and go to secluded beaches and stuff. Am I alone here?
We’ve done that stuff too. My sister in-law and her husband live on the island, so we’ve hit remote hiking trails, our beach in Waimanalo is virtually private, rented some bikes and rode around the little town were in, etc. But I wanted my kiddos to experience a couple of things they can’t and won’t really do anywhere else...tour Kauai via helicopter, zip line and kayak in Hawaii.

Like you though, I like off the beaten trail stuff but we try to balance that with stuff the girls find “cool”.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Why are you not doing anything?
Trying to balance money, while giving the kids an opportunity to experience things.

It’s $180 per person to do that copter tour and it’s something she’d rather do with her “cool uncle”, versus boring dad that she’s with everyday. We’re all kayaking to some waterfalls and hiking trails tomorrow, which is $600 for the family. Zip lining is $160 per person, and it’s something my oldest wanted to do with her momma.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Trying to balance money, while giving the kids an opportunity to experience things.

It’s $180 per person to do that copter tour and it’s something she’d rather do with her “cool uncle”, versus boring dad that she’s with everyday. We’re all kayaking to some waterfalls and hiking trails tomorrow, which is $700 for the family. Zip lining is $160 per person, and it’s something my oldest wanted to do with her momma.
Tell them you are a internet influencer and see if you get some free shit. Throw some ads in this bitch and enjoy yourself.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

It’s $180 per person to do that copter tour and it’s something she’d rather do with her “cool uncle”, versus boring dad that she’s with everyday. We’re all kayaking to some waterfalls and hiking trails tomorrow, which is $600 for the family. Zip lining is $160 per person, and it’s something my oldest wanted to do with her momma.
I was wrong on this. Wife just told me we have a Groupon for kayaking and it’s only $160 for the four of us. Niiiiiiice.