My buddy fixed one of my old tattoos, what ya think?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015
Thank god for good friends! My buddy had a person no call no show on him so he called me up and told me he was just sitting around doing nothing and would be more than happy to work on fixing some of my old shit as long as I did not mind if he had to stop if a paying customer walked in and wanted him to do something.

So I drove on over and asked him what he could do for this.

he spent about a half hour drawing on the old tattoo with markers, with several clean and try again as he tryed out different ideas.

after he decided what he wanted to do it was about an hour and 45 minutes of tattooing to end up with this.

He said the skull was kind of wonky but it was the best he could do with what he had to work with.

What do you all think?

P

Punch

Thank god for good friends! My buddy had a person no call no show on him so he called me up and told me he was just sitting around doing nothing and would be more than happy to work on fixing some of my old shit as long as I did not mind if he had to stop if a paying customer walked in and wanted him to do something.

So I drove on over and asked him what he could do for this.

he spent about a half hour drawing on the old tattoo with markers, with several clean and try again as he tryed out different ideas.

after he decided what he wanted to do it was about an hour and 45 minutes of tattooing to end up with this.

He said the skull was kind of wonky but it was the best he could do with what he had to work with.

What do you all think?
Looks better fo sho.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Looks better. You can actually tell what it is.

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015
Nice cover up.
You planning on going full color sleeve too?
sort of. Most of my old tattoos on my arms suck. My buddy is going to fix the ones he can but some of them are beyond fixing and a couple of them are actually good.