My client 5 weeks in

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015

Now 5 weeks in is nothing it's just the beginning but this guy has went from 184-168 as of now. I can't post his face yet but you can tell just from the back

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
He is 33 and I want to get him down to 155 maybe 140 if he wants to get shredded. His Goals are what I say they are lol

Cool thanks, this is a question not a critique in anyway but he seems to have not put on much muscle through the lats, traps and surrounds. Are you purely going for fat loss initially or has his (I assumed) deficit calorie intake (to get him to 140) stunted his "gains"?

Im going off a 2d pic here and not that well versed so he may have put on decent size I just dont see it.

Thanks for sharing, im actually going to become a part time PT soon and I reckon most of my clientele will have similar goals as this guy, doubtful ill get many who want to learn PLing or purely gain size/strength so thank again.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Great work, really impressive.

Is his ass hungry because it's eating his pants in both pictures?

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Cool thanks, this is a question not a critique in anyway but he seems to have not put on much muscle through the lats, traps and surrounds. Are you purely going for fat loss initially or has his (I assumed) deficit calorie intake (to get him to 140) stunted his "gains"?

Im going off a 2d pic here and not that well versed so he may have put on decent size I just dont see it.

Thanks for sharing, im actually going to become a part time PT soon and I reckon most of my clientele will have similar goals as this guy, doubtful ill get many who want to learn PLing or purely gain size/strength so thank again.
You can critique it's ok. This is a guy who his whole life never played any sport or lifted a weight. He has eaten McDonalds like every day forever. We def train weights but it's going to take a LONG time for him to start to show real muscle. Hopefully when he gets leaner more will show lol, but seriously he is working hard and with more time will look bettwr

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
You can critique it's ok. This is a guy who his whole life never played any sport or lifted a weight. He has eaten McDonalds like every day forever. We def train weights but it's going to take a LONG time for him to start to show real muscle. Hopefully when he gets leaner more will show lol, but seriously he is working hard and with more time will look bettwr
Ah okay fair enough, in that case he wasnt in THAT bad shape to start with, he definitely has potential. Keep us updated M8 look foward to it

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Do you make his diet plan too? I guess you can't be sure if he cheats or not, eh?

Anyway, do you go full stop and have him on a very good diet immediately, or do you ease your clients into it?

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Great work, really impressive.

Is his ass hungry because it's eating his pants in both pictures?
Hahah didn't even notice that.
Do you make his diet plan too? I guess you can't be sure if he cheats or not, eh?

Anyway, do you go full stop and have him on a very good diet immediately, or do you ease your clients into it?
I do his diet plan and he has cheated a couple times which is to be expected. Depending on the person I might ease them into the diet. With him we had to go full on right away. He doesn't have the will power to ease in, he wouldn't be able to stop the junk.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
That's awesome that you do this for people. I'm sure you know that I used to be over 300 pounds, with hard work and will-power I lost the weight. I know how difficult it can be and for you to give a helping hand in my opinion is a true measure of who you are as a person.

I believe that self confidence is one of the most important things anyone can have and losing weight and feeling better about how you look is huge. I went from being a head down type of guy to a head up dude that smiles all of the time and is willing to try anything.

Good work, awesome to see.