General My community service diary

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Woke up. Drank 2 pints of tomato juice. Considered driving myself there but decided that would be stupid. Ordered Uber and got there 15 minutes early. Old timer opens up while I'm out there having a smoke and shows me around, asks me to mop. So I mop out the bar area and the toilets and kitchen. Then I wiped down the kitchen tops and the tables in the bar. Then I wiped down anything I felt needed wiping. Sat at bar and bullshited a bit, a lady showed up and I helped her chop some fruit salad (she had to show me how to cut a watermelon)

They had some guy show up because they want to get a gaming license, after he left I helped put the gaming machines (that they had hidden from him) back out.

Then people started showing up for a memorial service they were having. I hang out at the bar and talk with folks some more. Moved some chairs around. Then he cut me loose 4 hours early and says he'll sign off the full day for me.

You gotta love veterans!

The lady said I should be able to sign up too!

Community service at the VFW day 1 complete!

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just got to my restaurant. Ordered a bottle of Sol. Might get a steak too. I'm hungry like the wolfman

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Woke up. Drank 2 pints of tomato juice. Considered driving myself there but decided that would be stupid. Ordered Uber and got there 15 minutes early. Old timer opens up while I'm out there having a smoke and shows me around, asks me to mop. So I mop out the bar area and the toilets and kitchen. Then I wiped down the kitchen tops and the tables in the bar. Then I wiped down anything I felt needed wiping. Sat at bar and bullshited a bit, a lady showed up and I helped her chop some fruit salad (she had to show me how to cut a watermelon)

They had some guy show up because they want to get a gaming license, after he left I helped put the gaming machines (that they had hidden from him) back out.

Then people started showing up for a memorial service they were having. I hang out at the bar and talk with folks some more. Moved some chairs around. Then he cut me loose 4 hours early and says he'll sign off the full day for me.

You gotta love veterans!

The lady said I should be able to sign up too!

Community service at the VFW day 1 complete!
you smoke, you weak ass bitch? weak ass bitch is permanently true of what i think of you and is in no way tied to you smoking but you still need to confirm.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
you smoke, you weak ass bitch? weak ass bitch is permanently true of what i think of you and is in no way tied to you smoking but you still need to confirm.
Yeh smoking makes you cool dummy,

And no them tramps you smoke off with your mouth don't count, so FUCK OFF!

OKAY?

BLESS!

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I got short rib enchiladas. They was pretty good. I didn't even tell the bar lady I'm a hardened criminal and I can already here her frothing at the gash.

Must be my hat

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Hey convict, let us know how your lock up at the VFW goes today...

You really should proclaim your thoughts on how superior you think the British Royal Navy is to every veteran you meet today.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Woke up

1 pint of tomato juice.

Arrived ten minutes early and smoked some cigarettes. Mopped the kitchen. Threw out trash. Mopped the rest, wiped the tables, vacuum up a bit, sat at bar now. I got smart water today, should have got Fiji water for sure. Yesterday I had Evian, which is delicious but I ran out pretty early. Now I mention it I have less than half left already. 2 hours down now. Hungry. Didn't bring food

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just got released.

3.5 hours worked.

I Kung Fu some old desks that was supposed to take me a while but I went full hulk mode and wrecked them. Then I picked up what little trash was in the parking lot and they ran out of idea. Currently in Uber on way to get Mexican food and beer.

Day 2 nailed!

Gotta love vets!

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So I booked my flight for tomorrow. Gonna cost 800 bucks a weekend to come back

Fml.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Did you by chance get the gumption to drop your thoughts on the superiority of the Royal Navy today?