My commute to work was pretty cool, so was the job - VID & PICS!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Just asked my man friend to buy me that twat cylinder as a make up gift and he just laughed. That's why I can't stand that black bastard :mad:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Just got back from 17 days away on this fire in the northern Slocan Valley, British Columbia. Had some fantastic heli flights through the mountains, and some cold nights camping on the mountainside. Good times for sure, but it's nice to be home and finally catching up with all you bastards! How's it going eh?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yTdT2BdRJM
I'll check this out later, but I warn you now, it better not be like that swimming video you suckered me into watching to the very end ;)

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Your life is amazing sgotwalks @sgotwalks. Love the spot you all found to roast sausages lol.
Thanks Wild, but you do realize I only post the highlights. I have plenty of meh going on just like anybody. Those sausages were great at the time, but an hour later when he informed us that it WAS in fact the same pack that he had in his pack for about a week I was slightly less appreciative. Pretty funny none the less.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'll check this out later, but I warn you now, it better not be like that swimming video you suckered me into watching to the very end ;)
WHile I will admit the visibility in the smokey mountains is not much better than that of the swimming clip in the middle of the night, the climax at the sausage shenanigans at the end are pretty hot! BEEEEEP!!!