Lifestyle My Epic Summer Vacation Begins Now!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I have pooled all of my available vacation together and am taking almost 2 months off! After this coming weekend, we are hitching up the travel trailer and hitting up a bunch of National Parks and meeting some family along the way. We’ve been planning this since last Fall and it’s finally here. We did a similar trip last year and it was awesome. We went to Devil’s Tower, Yellowstone, Grand Tetons, and Rocky Mountain NP. Everything is all set, we just have to load up and go. This is my favorite pic from last year.

M

member 3289

Which parks?

If you go to Yellowstone, don't leave until you get pics of a wolf pack

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Which parks?

If you go to Yellowstone, don't leave until you get pics of a wolf pack
We went to Yellowstone last summer. There is a wolf tour there where you are pretty much guaranteed to see and hear wolves, but we would have had to wake up at like 3:00am, so my wife put a stop to that real quick. We are going to do Rocky Mountain NP, Moab, Arches NP, Glacier NP, Devil’s Tower again, because it’s cool as hell, Badlands NP and maybe Teddy Roosevelt Np.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I pulled my trailer from the campground where we store it. Got it home and now have to clean it inside and out. Today is Tuesday and we are planning on pulling out of town on Thursday morning. I got some new Fox Shocks on my truck, and what a huge difference they made!

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
My official vacation from work starts on the 15th, but with my high seniority number and clever bidding, I have been off work since the 4th. We left early and made it to Fort Collins, Colorado last night. We will be at this KOA for 5 nights. It’s great for the kids, lots of shit for them to do. My wife is pretty much in Joey Diaz mode. After this, we head up to Estes Park.

Hi Monkey

Jul 14, 2019
Utah...Moab...Arches...Canyonlands will blow your mind. I lived there for 2 years, awesome place.

The mountains are awesome but high red rock desert is something to behold.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
My official vacation from work starts on the 15th, but with my high seniority number and clever bidding, I have been off work since the 4th. We left early and made it to Fort Collins, Colorado last night. We will be at this KOA for 5 nights. It’s great for the kids, lots of shit for them to do. My wife is pretty much in Joey Diaz mode. After this, we head up to Estes Park.
Gonna be in Estes Park for a wedding in September, but only for a day or so.

Hope you’re having fun! Looks amazing!

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
How’s the trip going Judobill @Judobill?
Relaxing. The kids are behaving themselves, my wife is happy. There is an airport close to us that is giving people rides in a B-17, B-24, B-25, P-51, and a P40.They’re flying overhead all the time. I looked into taking a ride in one of them, but it’s crazy expensive. I’ve got lots of beer, and I think tomorrow I’m going to get the blender out and start making some gay drinks.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

We’re at Rocky Mountain NP for a few days. Super nice here. We took a long drive today. Got ip to 12,000 ft. Saw a bunch of elk hanging out. My wife took a few rips from her sneek-a-toke and said it was amazing. Really beautiful here.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I bought my son his first pocket knife today. I gave him the talk about how it’s not a toy, it’s sharp and other dad stuff. He looked at me and said, “With great power comes great responsibility.” He’s funny as hell sometimes.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
I bought my son his first pocket knife today. I gave him the talk about how it’s not a toy, it’s sharp and other dad stuff. He looked at me and said, “With great power comes great responsibility.” He’s funny as hell sometimes.
Aww

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I pulled my trailer from the campground where we store it. Got it home and now have to clean it inside and out. Today is Tuesday and we are planning on pulling out of town on Thursday morning. I got some new Fox Shocks on my truck, and what a huge difference they made!
pimpin
helluva ride and dwelling

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Gonna be in Estes Park for a wedding in September, but only for a day or so.

Hope you’re having fun! Looks amazing!
If you get a few spare hours, take a drive on the Trail Ridge Road. It’s awesome, better than the glass floor on the Sears Tower.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
This looks pretty fuckin cool. You know your kids will remember this forever and look back to it as some of the best time of their lives. Enjoy!