My favorite part about this forum is.......

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015

the notifications you get. It actually feels like you are having a real conversation here unlike that other forum. I always felt like there were a whole bunch of people sitting at a table saying random things and nobody was listening to each other.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I'm still getting used to getting chat notifications when I'm on my PC. It's a trip. Like, there's real people here and shit....

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

the notifications you get. It actually feels like you are having a real conversation here unlike that other forum. I always felt like there were a whole bunch of people sitting at a table saying random things and nobody was listening to each other.
It's like no one has tourettes here lol.

That cat is all about it.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
From the little I've used this site, this site feels like a step into current technology.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
compared to the UG this site is like being transported from the 2000 when I was middle school had a lone and solemn pube and mustache hair and felt my first boob by accident during co-ed soccer in P.E to 2015 ,not even figuratively speaking it literately feels like a travels a decade and a half when I used to use both sites side by side.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
When cindygate broke I hadn't been back to the ug for a while.within a few mins of scrolling I suddenly remembered how shitty the site was especially for us muds.no notification,quote is all kinds of fucked,no app for my windows phone,it's like 1990 all over again.also I forgot about how silly and cunty some people are.this is definitely the place to be

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
When cindygate broke I hadn't been back to the ug for a while.within a few mins of scrolling I suddenly remembered how shitty the site was especially for us muds.no notification,quote is all kinds of fucked,no app for my windows phone,it's like 1990 all over again.also I forgot about how silly and cunty some people are.this is definitely the place to be
I always got a kick out of editing posts...

"[[fhfjfp>>>>>]]]dfvsdkfvsoifm=fvnkjk idkjmnbfvpf]]]]adnjfvnmfmf g b***FSDnfnmbmfnkljlew,fn,vdnfhaifdnckasnv nz vbkjenjLjdvx,cmnmnxzcbdB ND cnb fvznd ><C;lktjtjkoiFMLKzcm, kj xbygesiKwnkjc dncJbsiuhsxchydysye9OIWnkjsdc dd zsmBSXUIYDHvp98 olkhbawkjBhjvbdCJbuizs;y9a8xwaoishc nkzxnsazuihoi"

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

exactly, i love it usually when i post something and i log off and come back and see that little red square it's like i got a present

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
fuckin auto correct lol its supposed to say shilly