Lifestyle My favorite pic of myself.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Without getting into details, this was one really fucked up morning.

Yeah. Thats all I got.

Yes, that's resin on the camera.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015

And here I am as just a wee lad. (Thats an octopus, not a dick on my shirt, fyi) Surpised I didn't pull more killer tang being as hot as I was.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Looking like a smooth son of a bitch
Thanks. But that was a rough fucking morning. I fucked up. I knew it. You ever wake up and just say 'fuck'. That was me this morning. Credit to my sister on both pics.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fantastic pictures!

Things have really taken a turn haven't they?

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Do you really need further explanation?

I pulled off at 95th street. Not quite the nicest neighborhood on the south side of the Chi. It's not Inglewood, but it's still some place that a 20 year old white boy shouldnt be walking solo. A car cut me off, and hit the brakes, except their brake lights didn't work. I'm driving solo, and 'bump' them. There is four guys in the other car. The driver motioned to me to follow them, then he pulls into a dark alley.

Fuck that.

One of my mom's co-worker's sons ended up in a coma, under the exact same circumstance. Again, fuck that. So I kept driving.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Sometimes, I am an asshole like that. I am sure you are all shocked.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Taken out of context that's my least favourite picture of myself. That's why I posted it.

When I was deployed, we had two options:

get a shit shaved haircut by a friend

get a local indian guy to give you a haircut that might be good but is shit 9/10 times.

I have a stupid lumpy head that doesn't look good with the standard shaved high and tight. So I would get the Indian guys to cut it.
So I spent months with shitty haircut, nothing to do with it. And also not caring. There's something terribly liberated about being forced to confront a less than optimal appearance. Ego out. Pragmatism in.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
When I was deployed, we had two options:

get a shit shaved haircut by a friend

get a local indian guy to give you a haircut that might be good but is shit 9/10 times.

I have a stupid lumpy head that doesn't look good with the standard shaved high and tight. So I would get the Indian guys to cut it.
So I spent months with shitty haircut, nothing to do with it. And also not caring. There's something terribly liberated about being forced to confront a less than optimal appearance. Ego out. Pragmatism in.
Heh, that one was taken at the start of my 10 baht rations a day for 6 months period. That was grueling.
Sorry bout the fingernails too....Been digging up tiles all day
I have a screen name bet with your power bottom Joemacka @Michael Mcgregor I didn't know who she was at first because the SN has been around the block.