My First thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Fett_Loadin76

That one guy that did that one thing
Jan 24, 2015
This is what happens when an A-10 30MM cannon goes all "Fuck you" on itself. I was lucky enough to take it apart while trying not to get blown up....

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Quite a coincidence. My last gf use to take something that looked exactly like one of those shells and go all "fuck you" on herself.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
YES! I was just talking about these guns this week. They are fucking awesome (well not for you it seems)

Do you have any anecdotes?

Fett_Loadin76

Jan 24, 2015
YES! I was just talking about these guns this week. They are fucking awesome (well not for you it seems)

Do you have any anecdotes?

Oh don't get me wrong I fucking LOVE these guns/jets :)

Hmmm we once had a pilot jettison 2x 500lb bombs just north of the Las Vegas Speedway because he thought his engines went out.. bad part, he thought he dropped them not armed...well yeah not so much, no one died.... I got my hand sucked up in the belly tray under the drum... luckily I told them to stop before any permanent damage was done :)

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hahahaha. I had my pilot accidentally dump all his flares one time while taxiing

At KAF

Haha.

Also had a pilot, on his flight into KAF, first landing smash the jet into the runway and collapsed the undercarriage because he wasn't used to flying a loaded plane and came in steep as fuck

Fett_Loadin76

Jan 24, 2015
Back when I was on F-16s we got stationed over in Kuwait 3 months after 9-11. We would be at the end of runway watching the jets take off in the a.m and as soon as they would touch off they would be punching flares. Comes to find out I went and visited the Army and their SAMs... they were getting pissed at all the noise and would target the jets just to fuck with the pilots.

Fett_Loadin76

Jan 24, 2015
^^^ I am a weapons loader, I load the bombs,missiles and bullets. Hit 20 years next March. 9 years on F-16s, 5 years on F-15s, going on 4 years A-10s

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
^^^ I am a weapons loader, I load the bombs,missiles and bullets. Hit 20 years next March. 9 years on F-16s, 5 years on F-15s, going on 4 years A-10s
You're a very interesting individual. Did you start this job the day The Notorious BIG was murdered?(March 9th)?

Fett_Loadin76

Jan 24, 2015
You're a very interesting individual. Did you start this job the day The Notorious BIG was murdered?(March 9th)?
Nope but I did show up to my first duty station(Vegas) 2 weeks after Tupac got merked.... My sponsor drove me to the area that was by then a memorial :D

Fett_Loadin76

Jan 24, 2015
Here's me 3 months after 9-11 doin' what I do :D

After the 11 September 2001 attacks, the 18th FS was called to generate eight aircraft for Alaska NORAD air defense during Operation NOBLE EAGLE, though the aircraft never had to launch.

The squadron's next deployment was to Al Jaber AB, Kuwait, December 2001 – March 2002 to support simultaneous combat operations for Operations SOUTHERN WATCH and ENDURING FREEDOM. They flew more than 3,200 hours in only 3 months, an amazing feat for the 142 Blue Foxes who deployed with only 10 aircraft. During that time, the 18th FS flew missions in support of Operation ANACONDA, including one in the Shah-I-Kot valley on 2 March when U.S. forces, engaged in a firefight with Taliban and Al Qaeda forces, called for aerial assistance. A number of Blue Foxes responded, dropping bombs with pinpoint accuracy on the opposing forces. Capt Jim Sears and Capt Andy Lipina, 18 FS pilots, received Distinguished Flying Crosses for their efforts. Lt. Col. Burt Bartley, the 18 FS commander at the time, received the Silver Star for strafing and dropping 500 lbs Laser Guided Bombs on what would later be known as "The Battle for Roberts Ridge."

Last edited:

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
That's really cool Loadin76. I love air combat! I've watched the a&e show Dogfights which is Awesome, and even though I own a ps3 and ps4, my sons and I often play Ace Combat 4 for ps2. It's bad ass still!

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
damn thats intense. good stuff. Now thats a job where you can't start your day off sleepy.

Fett_Loadin76

Jan 24, 2015

Now I can drop bombs too!!

LoL your pic reminded me of something. Our old chief wanted pictures of everyone in the Unit so she could recognize faces. She wanted a good picture along with a bio... kinda silly I thought so I asked what kind of picture would be exceptable, she said any kind so I whipped this up.....

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Back when I was on F-16s we got stationed over in Kuwait 3 months after 9-11. We would be at the end of runway watching the jets take off in the a.m and as soon as they would touch off they would be punching flares. Comes to find out I went and visited the Army and their SAMs... they were getting pissed at all the noise and would target the jets just to fuck with the pilots.
Thats funny shit

superCalo

Feb 8, 2015
Nope but I did show up to my first duty station(Vegas) 2 weeks after Tupac got merked.... My sponsor drove me to the area that was by then a memorial :D
the world cried that day, it felt like end of civilization as we know it, could have gone either way into chaos apocalypse, but people after a time began to reflect & realised this isn't what Tupac would have wanted, he wanted a better way, peace, love, he set the pathway for the rest of us to follow.