General My first TMMAC meat up...going down tonight.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Just the cruise control and CEL? Hmmm...faithful oil changes? Did you get on her at all? 14's are solid ...Disconnect the battery for at least 5 minutes...see if it comes back ...could be an O2 thing with the weather....oil changes at what interval?
Unhooking the battery did the trick.

R

Red Dawn

Her she is hauling a 30ft pine.

I’ve always dreamed of making love to a lady wearing a Subaru hat. I’ve banged a few ladies wearing Kia hats and one how was holding a Nissan beer koozy, but this Subadude has yet to meet a lady who shares his love of the finer things.[/QUOTE]
I drive a beautiful 2010 Forester. She is a lot of truck and my pride and joy.

Her she is hauling a 30ft pine.

I’ve always dreamed of making love to a lady wearing a Subaru hat. I’ve banged a few ladies wearing Kia hats and one how was holding a Nissan beer koozy, but this Subadude has yet to meet a lady who shares his love of the finer things.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
If it happens again ...try to remember the details of what you were doing.....glad it worked....if it's exhaust related it will come back
That’s the weird thing, I wasn’t doing anything. Stopped at a gas station to grab a coffee and gum and when I left I noticed the CEL.on cruise light on. Even weirder is that the cruise still worked.

When it’s cold (about -25 Celsius) and I haven’t plugged it in, the traction control and a bunch of other lights come on until it warms up and I restart it. That’s the only light issue I’ve had till now. Though, Those lights scared the shit out of me the first time it happened, I had only had my Rex a month or so and thought it was fucked up. That winter was the coldest on record since the 1920’s. The Rex’s turbo loves the cold weather, but when it’s -50 and your suspension is so frozen it’s hardly working, it feels like you’re driving a really fast brick down the road.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
You can think? Trolling a new female member by calling her butch, at which shes the opposite, has me thinking you're a little insecure homez. Dont make my list along w conornutface guy homie.
I realize that this shits been settled already, but for future reference, its a well known fact that lesbians love to drive Subaru’s.

How Subarus Came to Be Seen as Cars for Lesbians - The Atlantic

A quick google of ‘Subaru and lesbians’ will bring up a ton of similar articles.

I guess that makes ma a 6’4, 340 pound bull dyke.

R

Red Dawn

That’s the weird thing, I wasn’t doing anything. Stopped at a gas station to grab a coffee and gum and when I left I noticed the CEL.on cruise light on. Even weirder is that the cruise still worked.

When it’s cold (about -25 Celsius) and I haven’t plugged it in, the traction control and a bunch of other lights come on until it warms up and I restart it. That’s the only light issue I’ve had till now. Though, Those lights scared the shit out of me the first time it happened, I had only had my Rex a month or so and thought it was fucked up. That winter was the coldest on record since the 1920’s. The Rex’s turbo loves the cold weather, but when it’s -50 and your suspension is so frozen it’s hardly working, it feels like you’re driving a really fast brick down the road.

Take it to an auto parts store .of it comes back on....then tell me the code....sometimes charcoal canister or mass air flow sensor ..freeze or have debris in them.....not sure without the code