General My food today: cheesy pasta with leeks...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
About £7 a day.
shop week by week.

carrots, onion, celery, mushrooms, garlic. beef mince, you're not ready to make bescemal so buy it, you're not ready to make a good ragu sauce so buy it.

lasagne sheets. mozarella, fresh basil, italian seasoning (i'd say fresh everything but no)) red wine.

That will last you 3 days. The rest you can spend on a down payment to go get drunk with our mate Song.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Dude.
Stop eating pasta at every meal.

You're gonna get the beetus.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Italians eat pasta everyday. I don't recall any of them ever getting scurvy. Just fat

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
John just needs to stop being a vegetarian and eat chilli every day. It's like that food on the matrix but it tastes like chilli, not tasty wheat

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
John just needs to stop being a vegetarian and eat chilli every day. It's like that food on the matrix but it tastes like chilli, not tasty wheat
I once went vegan for a year trying to get laid, ended up eating hummus and pita bread. Didn’t get laid with the intended target.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I once went vegan for a year trying to get laid, ended up eating hummus and pita bread. Didn’t get laid with the intended target.
Serves you right. Vegan people have brittle bones

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
shop week by week.

carrots, onion, celery, mushrooms, garlic. beef mince, you're not ready to make bescemal so buy it, you're not ready to make a good ragu sauce so buy it.

lasagne sheets. mozarella, fresh basil, italian seasoning (i'd say fresh everything but no)) red wine.

That will last you 3 days. The rest you can spend on a down payment to go get drunk with our mate Song.

Meet up with John and give him cooking classes. Post pics.