General My food today: pasta...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Looks fucking delicious John. Thanks for bringing real content to the forums. Its been severely lacking the last few weeks

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Looks fantastic.
Please post your recipe.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Looks fantastic.
Please post your recipe.
Boil the water in a kettle, then put a mug full of pasta in to the pan, when you turn the water down to simmering. Add a pinch of salt to the water. And again when cooked. Keep on stirring the pasta so it doesn't stick to the pan.

Take the pasta off the heat when all dente (firm but cooked through). That takes about five minutes. Finally drain, and pour in the sauce. Also cut up some cheese pieces, and add them to the mixture. Stir, and serve... eat while still hot! Bond appetite!

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Boil the water in a kettle, then put a mug full of pasta in to the pan, when you turn the water down to simmering. Add a pinch of salt to the water. And again when cooked. Keep on stirring the pasta so it doesn't stick to the pan.

Take the pasta off the heat when all dente (firm but cooked through). That takes about five minutes. Finally drain, and pour in the sauce. Also cut up some cheese pieces, and add them to the mixture. Stir, and serve... eat while still hot! Bond appetite!
Thanks bro. I'm gonna eat like a king tonight.

I don't like my pasta too firm so I don't think I will cook it all dente. Probably just gonna cook it some dente.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015

Why can't you save on washing up and just bung the pasta in the kettle to boil in there?