My Gawd these wrestling avatars...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Sign up

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
9,732
13,920
I sucked Stillmatics WOODley;n25783 said:
If I get bored of being Perfect I might join MMAHAWK in LOD or recruit a partner and do Axe and Smash. Other great one I'm on the fence with are
HBK
Millon Dollar Man
Big Poppa Pump
The Mountie
Rick Martel
Goldberg
Koko B. Ware
JYD
Hacksaw Jim

Good to know I have options in the future.
My next one will be poppa pump, sting. Or maybe Lod with you.
 

Wild

TMMAC's Most Handsome Admin
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
58,384
107,907
LOL this thread is instant classic that we will bump for years.
 

MMAHAWK

@MMAHAWK21 Coast 2 Coast Combat Hour @COMBATHOUR
Feb 5, 2015
10,052
24,653
I sucked Stillmatics WOODley;25783 said:
If I get bored of being Perfect I might join MMAHAWK in LOD or recruit a partner and do Axe and Smash. Other great one I'm on the fence with are
HBK
Millon Dollar Man
Big Poppa Pump
The Mountie
Rick Martel
Goldberg
Koko B. Ware
JYD
Hacksaw Jim

Do it

 

Wild

TMMAC's Most Handsome Admin
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
58,384
107,907
^^^ Oh shit. I remember that like it was yesterday!
 

Wild

TMMAC's Most Handsome Admin
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
58,384
107,907
I sucked Stillmatics WOODley;n25827 said:
^^^^Your goddamn right son...GOAT arcade game.
GOAT to me is Tecmo Bowl. Bo Jackson. No one can defend.
 

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
12,841
17,799
Now this I can get into. Was thinking of suggesting a pro wrestling sub-forum, but didn't wanna be "that pro wrestling guy." PWG sub-forum on the UG was a pretty awesome little community. Make it happen BIg Boss Man!
 

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
13,459
21,951
RVD piper is opening a Restaurant in my town..idk why but he is...hes been seen around town...Im gonna get pics with him when it opens...his son has fought also..
 

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
13,459
21,951
Any Mike Awesome fans in here?
 

Shy Guy

Siren, siren...don't do this dance in my ear.
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
2,458
3,405
Ish Kabibble;26092 said:
Now this I can get into. Was thinking of suggesting a pro wrestling sub-forum, but didn't wanna be "that pro wrestling guy." PWG sub-forum on the UG was a pretty awesome little community. Make it happen BIg Boss Man!
Yea, I am glad there are other pro wrestling fans here. A sub forum in the future would be cool.

P.S. Owen 3:16 says I just broke your neck.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
13,459
21,951
Shy Guy;n26331 said:
Yea, I am glad there are other pro wrestling fans here. A sub forum in the future would be cool.

P.S. Owen 3:16 says I just broke your neck.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Boyee...the blue blazer is mad at you for that LOL