Personal My girl is gone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
My darling cat Ella was 16 years old and I had to put her down today. I've had her for her entire life and so much of mine. I don't really know how to walk back into my apartment.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
My darling cat Ella was 16 years old and I had to put her down today. I've had her for her entire life and so much of mine. I don't really know how to walk back into my apartment.
Sorry and condolences, fren.

I stopped having pets, because I got tired of them passing away before I did. Sucks.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
RIP Ella
remember the good times
I am sure you gave her a great life

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
Nope, not gonna read that .... again.
It causes allergies to onions.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The cruel irony of losing a pet is that dealing with their loss is when you need them. My heart breaks for you my friend.

I'll give our pup some extra scratches in Ella's memory.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Sorry brother. We have a cat that’s getting old too. Gonna be a sad day at our house as well.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
get you a kitten and try to love again.. sorry for your loss brudda.