My Girls wicked Smart

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Fett_Loadin76

That one guy that did that one thing
Jan 24, 2015
Fuck it I'm here to brag. My daughter just graduated from the 5th grade. Got excepted into an international baccalaureate program at a smart kid middle school where 95% of those that graduate go on to attend Brown, Harvard or Yale. She won a Great American Challenge trophy for being able to memorize and recite the following.

1. All States and Capitals
2. All Presidents
3. Star Spangled Banner
4. Pledge of Allegiance
5. Gettysburg Address
6. Preamble of the constitution

And to top it off she loves Doctor Who, Star Trek... she says Star wars fans are losers and every 3 months she makes me break out the Garbage Pail Kids collection so we can laugh at all the funny names. I love my fucking kid.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Hey Loadin!! Congrats man this is DEFINITELY brag worthy my man. My two sons just graduated onto 4th and 2nd grade and are doing pretty well, but that special program seems official man, proud dad you should be!

I have to let you know though, my 8yr old was over my shoulder as I started this thread. Before I could read the first sentence he points to your avatar. I say to him, "dude Loadin76 is one of my favorite posters, he's nice, funny, and a clever guy himself....here, u know what, let me show you an example of something cool he can do that he did recently"....

Did I? Oh yes I did!!

I then proceeded to show him page 2 of the "Meisha Tate 'wow'" thread. I showed him the original pic, then I showed him what "Fett_Loadin76" was able to do, and like the true son of mine he is, he was IMPRESSED!!! He can appreciate those skills.

Anyways, I thought it was rather funny that in a thread about your kid being smart, to brag about the "smart dad", I showed my son a photoshop of you managing to show a girls' butt!

Your daughter definitely gets her smarts from her dad :p

Fett_Loadin76

That one guy that did that one thing
Jan 24, 2015
Congrats man! Any indication on what she wants to do when she's older?
We have a friend that works for the United Nations Refugee department and my daughter had LOTs of questions, she definitely wants something dealing with the government as of this month lol but she has been tinkering with writing short stories and such and she's suprisingly good at it.