General my highest grade

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Olanzapine injections. I'm one of the first people to take them. And I have to stay on the ward for three hours, after each time I do. Which is annoying, but what can I do?

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
One of the first people by which measure? Olanzapine injections have been around for a bit
Okay. Well I am the first for my hospital, and commumity consultants. The liquid has to be mixed with a powder, before each dose. And i've been on it, since early October, which is when I was last released.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I happen to really enjoy John2054.
He's helped me through some of my toughest mental breakdowns.

So everyone else can just fuck off ok?

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF
OK?????

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Okay. Well I am the first for my hospital, and commumity consultants. The liquid has to be mixed with a powder, before each dose. And i've been on it, since early October, which is when I was last released.
Why are you awake at like 3 in the morning where you live? Go to bed and in the morning sign up to another forum and fuck off.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
He is actually what he says he is. He'll end up getting banned again, but he is a schizophrenic that is in and out of the hospital. He ain't trolling.
had to go to the internet to find a larger shit emoji

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
He is actually what he says he is. He'll end up getting banned again, but he is a schizophrenic that is in and out of the hospital. He ain't trolling.
Why lower the forum by keeping him around when it blatantly obvious most of us think he’s creepy?

I think since you’re a doctor you want to research him. Well research deez nuts and ban that faggot.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
SongExotic2 @Song4 , get in here, your boy is back.

On a side note, I don't get the hate for John. He seems more legit than some others and isn't a bot or a North Korean dictator trying get info on people like Banchan @Banchan .