My lame Create a Player names

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
I've played video games since the Atari console. So I've created a lot of players on various sports games. Mostly madden for defense. Some of my go-to's-

Razor Sharpe
Johnny Jizz
Simeon Swayze
Dick Nasty
Cypress Hill
Rockhard Woodson

If you create a guy what do you name them? I dunno if anybody else does this..

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Harry Johnson
Don Kahones
Salty Mcshake

are a few of my favourites.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I've played video games since the Atari console. So I've created a lot of players on various sports games. Mostly madden for defense. Some of my go-to's-

Razor Sharpe
Johnny Jizz
Simeon Swayze
Dick Nasty
Cypress Hill
Rockhard Woodson

If you create a guy what do you name them? I dunno if anybody else does this..
I love doing this lol. And like Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse I pick lots of female characters as to make me feel like I'm in control more.

Skankasaurous
Harry Balzonya
Dick Fitzwell
Oliver Yermum

Forum member lou sass @lou sass is a buddy of mine from waaaaaaay back and he's done this every chance possible in life lol. One of his I really admire is "Anal Murder" lmao....think it was for Halo 2

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I am pretty meticulous when I do create a player.

Madden, I go back to 2003 for ps2, still better than current gen madden imo.

I edit team by team, and if a player has a "madden card", I'll change his name to an alltime great. Like Mike Brown for Chicago the SS, I changed him to Troy Palamalu and traded him to Pittsburgh.

In madden I like for players to have faces so I rarely create a player. What I do is before I start a franchise I edit the rosters like mentioned above, and I'll find a young corner back and change his height/weight/name to match Deion Sanders, then I raise all his attributes to 99 or high 90's except for his awareness. I always put their awareness levels at like zero.

The reasoning is it doesn't affect how they play in the game, but it drops their overall ability rating, which lowers their pricetag considerably. I started a rookie Deion Sanders at 78 overall, by year 5 he was rated 99.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
I am pretty meticulous when I do create a player.

Madden, I go back to 2003 for ps2, still better than current gen madden imo.

I edit team by team, and if a player has a "madden card", I'll change his name to an alltime great. Like Mike Brown for Chicago the SS, I changed him to Troy Palamalu and traded him to Pittsburgh.

In madden I like for players to have faces so I rarely create a player. What I do is before I start a franchise I edit the rosters like mentioned above, and I'll find a young corner back and change his height/weight/name to match Deion Sanders, then I raise all his attributes to 99 or high 90's except for his awareness. I always put their awareness levels at like zero.

The reasoning is it doesn't affect how they play in the game, but it drops their overall ability rating, which lowers their pricetag considerably. I started a rookie Deion Sanders at 78 overall, by year 5 he was rated 99.
I thought I was the only guy who spends hours on rosters to get em just right before I franchise. You gotta sign them 78s to 7year deals right?

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
How could I forget I always got a big DE named Frank Rizzo. He has the face mask wit the most bars and black eye shield #99 your sack leader right here.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Frank since I play 2003 I like to use great current players, as well as great throwbacks.
Adrian Thomas aka A-Train is Walter Payton for the Bears. I changed Jay Felder to Jay Cutler and increased his stats some and put him on the bears. There's a richard dent madden card so I just unlock that and put the actual one on the bears, as well as the fridge perry.

And I do that with all teams, bills=jim kelly, thurman, andre reed, etc....

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I always named my character after me unless it was online.

If it was online I'd try for specific names on certain servers and let myself be creative if it was just random servers