my lil brother's blue belt promotion vs Jim Miller and Shorty Rock

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
i think i saw clips of this a few months bakc on IG. but he just uploaded the full video. i havent watched yet, but figured, id share.

proud of my lil bro for getting his blue blet! =)

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
wow. just finished. shorty is slick

he's fighting out in san diego at CFFC on.. holy shit its tonight!!! anyone going? im goinng steam it. LETS FUCKin GO SHORTY!! he derserves to be in the ufC. this is IT!!! i think dana might be there for "who wants to be a fighter"

shorty already won in front of dana at one of the recordings back in Jersey a year ago. same weekend Dana found out about Shortys friend Mickey. its time!! lets go shorty!!

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
That's awesome, congrats to your brother
I was gonna tag u. Was hoping ur watch and comment. But figured ud end up sering anyway.

Shorty rock is slick. He's only 135 but very dangerous. I just realized he's fighting tonight in san diego tonight. Snuck up on me. Hopefully this time dana will sign him

And my brother is on his way to some event near us to corner Brook fahey. She's a 16 year old at mbmma. Very bright future. Seems really good. She had a bunch of color belts before 16 and on her bday they promoted her to blue bc she's been wining local nagas in higher weight classes solince there aren't many girls as light as her right now

Big day for miller brothers mma :)