Lifestyle My most dishonorable moment.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I'll keep this short. I was 15 or 16 and in the semifinals of a local TKD competition as a purple belt.

I won't lie, I was getting lit up. My opponent was bigger, faster, stronger, and more skilled than I was. I've said before, I got DQ'd from more then 1 tournament for landing my lead leg hook kicks to people's faces.

But throughout, he punched me in the face, then kicked me in the balls, not squarely, but still a nut shot, then he punched me in the face again.

The ref called nothing.

So, being young and immature, I step forward, eat a combo, grab his chest pad and follow with a straight right.

I have no idea how he didn't bleed. That punch landed squarely on his mouth, and I have put people on their ass with less. He took it like a champ, and I got DQd.

His teammates took exception to my actions, rightfully so, as I didn't even try to mask them.

It was a shitbag move on my part.

A twisted form of hilarity ensued.

That was my last TKD competition.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
How could they be sure?
'cause I didn't. Now they have a bul'shit' ni'r escalation betweem a bunch of no balls wanna be suburban WT coins. Postn at Masatps' where I am able tp use ,my fujll repertoit please. I dnay care mcuh about.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
How could they be sure?
Wdgied a cunt i k nre Id wreck just to get him tino a rtuckus, Then hurt hium bad, Not many things last 7 years thoug, wou'dve loved to have fought Leigh @Leigh in myt teens, we peaked around the smae time but I fucked up. I was once supposed ti go against Jocahim Hansen in FinnFight. Fuck it :D smoke weed and prevail, also love your life!'

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Wdgied a cunt i k nre Id wreck just to get him tino a rtuckus, Then hurt hium bad, Not many things last 7 years thoug, wou'dve loved to have fought Leigh @Leigh in myt teens, we peaked around the smae time but I fucked up. I was once supposed ti go against Jocahim Hansen in FinnFight. Fuck it :D smoke weed and prevail, also love your life!'
Have kno ixea what hsi m,ean. zI am elfnpineks dierqhiwl.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I was in 5th grade, and my main nemisis in the class was told that if he didn't have his homework done he was going to get in big trouble. Before class, I snatched his work out of his backpack. When it came time to turn it in, he was freaking out and insisting that he did his work. He had to go to the principal's office and he had to have a parent teacher conference.That was like 40 years ago and I still feel bad about it.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I feigned getting punched in the throat at a TKD tournament. Hit me on the nape of the neck and slid up a little...but it was a close match, and I turned in to Ric Flair for 30 seconds.

And I have it on video...so if I ever get to feeling high and mighty, I just put it on and remember I was an asshole cheater when I was 15

Last edited:

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
THIS was your most dishonourable moment??
How would it not be? Jesus, you've said it yourself that I am generally a pretty respectful guy. I'll say it again, I'm not a thief (I did steal a lot of shit as a kid though. Got all the Predacons in a single day. Not many 10 year olds had the idea of using a bag from a former purchase at Kay-Be Toys then going back in, loading it up, and leaving.) a liar, a litter bug, or an animal abuser. But that was way the fuck back in the day. I'm a good guy now, even if you don't think so.

I have keep my most dishonourable to myself and at the forefront of my mind is where it sits every waking hour.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I feigned getting punched in the throat at a TKD tournament. Hit me on the nape of the neck and slid up a little...but it was a close match, and I turned in to Ric Flair for 30 seconds.

And I have it on video...so if I ever get to feeling high and mighty, I just put it on and remember I was an asshole cheater when I was 15
I appreciate the honesty and would like to see the video.....

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think it was when I went to watch iron man 3 at the movies and I shit myself. I had to escape like solid snake on metal gear solid.

Actually this just made me grin.

Maybe it's a happy memory