Lifestyle My new 10 on the pain scale

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

Thuglife13
Dec 15, 2018
For me, it's teeth pain. Been blessed by never having any pains or even breaking any bones. When I had a messed up tooth, I would've taken any drug imaginable to stop the pain...

Tuc Ouiner

May 19, 2016
I read in the journal of American medicine that research has proven that hitting your left thumb with a hammer 3 times (forcefully) will eliminate the pain instantaneously.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Agree with the tooth pain. Had a root canal once and the dentist touched a nerve. It only lasted an instant, but holy shit, it was fucking awful. I also had a bad cough a couple years ago. I developed pleurisy. Something about bruising or tearing the lining of the lungs. I thought I broke a rib, that shit hurt. Got a prescription for liquid codeine and that took care of it.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Agree with the tooth pain. Had a root canal once and the dentist touched a nerve. It only lasted an instant, but holy shit, it was fucking awful. I also had a bad cough a couple years ago. I developed pleurisy. Something about bruising or tearing the lining of the lungs. I thought I broke a rib, that shit hurt. Got a prescription for liquid codeine and that took care of it.
My rib cartilage popped out of place after a nasty car accident. I couldn’t sleep properly, breathe deeply, cough, sneeze, push anything, get dressed, bend over, drive etc. without having sharp, stabbing pains in my chest for about 5 weeks. I went for physio for a bit and they told me it would fix itself.

One day at work I was trying to move a 1000 lb roll of plastic off a lift truck onto a pallet and it popped back into place. There was an audible snapping sound, like a tree branch breaking. The pain of it popping back into place dropped me to the floor and took my breath away but immediately afterwards I was perfectly fine.

You never realize how involved your ribs are in every damn thing you do till you fuck them up.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oh shit I felt that. This old dentist drilled right in to nerve of my tooth. I still have a scar on the side of my tongue because I slapped his hand away.
Worse for me was a root canal. The drugs weren't working for me. At the end my t shirt was ringing wet with sweat and it gave me PTSD for a bit. I probably whined about it on here

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Imagine going for a root canal thinking it was gonna be an hour, but you have a mutant toothe with 4-5 roots and the pain meds don't work. It was like being tortured by ISIS